UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #20: 1/15/18 - 7:00pm - @ Binghamton

Eli

Team is in a real jam -

Starters

Stire is solid

Charles has been great but early foul trouble has popped up recently

Campbell has struggled mightly on offense he just has to be solid on "O"

Creme has been solid offensively (disappears at times)

Nichols has really struggled offensively when he makes a few shots we're very good.

Creme and Nichols hurt us defensively see how many secondary perimeter scorers have had great nights against us.

Bench

Foster has been solid but is a terrible FT shooter

Clark seems not to by into the team concept he's a loose cannon no consistency of play.

Costa hasn't shown his supposeds shooting ability

Conway I guess is the player CB was referring to as not boxing out on a FT 2 times in a row.

Xavier must just not know what we are doing - he seems lost on D and O

This team is in a real bind unless it's so called stars start leading by example.

• Like 1

Nichols shooting 2pt % all of last year in conference play was 50%...this year through 5 games 27%. There's no way this kid all of a sudden forgot how to score the ball...it's not possible!

You get him right, it all slides into place, you don't have to have people who aren't accustomed to picking up his load trying to do to much.

I don't know what's wrong with David and I certainly as a fan who doesn't talk to him know how to get him going but when he's rolling, they are most likely rolling, only exception really is Maine.

Edited by Clickclack

One more observation on Nichols...of his recent 9 out of 10 games where his ORating is under 100, his only game where he wasn't under 100 was....Stonybrook, not surprising Albany smacked Stonybrook up as much as 22.

Maine game was an anomaly, Albany just curb-stomped them out of the gate. He didn't play well and Maine really cut into that lead in the second half. If Maine isn't as inept as they were in the 1st half, there's a pretty solid chance based on how the second half went that Albany loses that game as well.

The more I look at the data, the more it's obvious to me that the engine of this team is David. It's a difficult conclusion for me personally to disprove, perhaps I'm wrong, would like other folks to provide what they see.

Edited by Clickclack

Team is in a real jam -

Starters

Stire is solid

Charles has been great but early foul trouble has popped up recently

Campbell has struggled mightly on offense he just has to be solid on "O"

Creme has been solid offensively (disappears at times)

Nichols has really struggled offensively when he makes a few shots we're very good.

Creme and Nichols hurt us defensively see how many secondary perimeter scorers have had great nights against us.

Bench

Foster has been solid but is a terrible FT shooter

Clark seems not to by into the team concept he's a loose cannon no consistency of play.

Costa hasn't shown his supposeds shooting ability

Conway I guess is the player CB was referring to as not boxing out on a FT 2 times in a row.

Xavier must just not know what we are doing - he seems lost on D and O

This team is in a real bind unless it's so called stars start leading by example.

This X 2

Only thing I'd do is in a game like last night where we are sleep walking on offense to start I'd come out of the U16 in the 1H with our press and get guys moving a bit. Risk early foul trouble with a short bench, but to me it's worth it since when there's not much life to this team it seems to last all game until they're down 15.

Edited by ZLK

I know brown still doesn't trust the bench, but I'd love to see him attempt the press from the opening whistle and rotate the guards in out for a bit. The team has 3 capable guards. Run them all for 4 minute stints giving everyone a couple minute break. Every basket the team makes run pressure. Every 2 minutes someone should be checking in. Even if it is only for the first half, it would get the blood pumping.

Brown has always been a grind it out slow it down coach, maybe he needs to inject some energy.