UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Travis Charles

Anyone have any updates on Travis Charles? I know he was on the bench in street clothes for the UMBC game. No one has mentioned if he made the trip to Vermont?

I really hope he is feeling better. The bigs seem to be really coming into their own without him, but he showed he could be a great in the post in his limited action. If he could get back into playing shape he could be a monster come the end of the regular season and in the playoffs.

That said, if he could qualify for a medical red shirt, it might be nice having him for 2 more years if the eligibility is there.

He was not at Vermont.

Also thought it was Travis. Reece dresses for most games, IIRC. I'm pretty sure it was Charles. Also, Reece has a 'fro...Charles does not. The player on the bench did not have a 'fro from where I was sitting.

Reece does not dress for games. And he no longer has a fro.

TWC highlights of the game show him clearly, for those who weren't at the game to see him or don't really know what he looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

Because of the exempt pre-season tournement with UK, BU, and USF maybe? It only counts as one game right? So it's really 9/29 which puts it over 30%? If you don't sched the Oneonta game it would have been 8/28 falling below the 30%? Either way hope the kid is alright and will be back next year.