UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Bball

I noticed that Tiana-Jo Carter only played six minutes in the last game. I was not at the game. It seems that is very few minutes considering that she was having a few nice games recently. Any reason?

Yes, she came down from a rebound and landed on somebody's foot, probably twisting her ankle. She put a little weight on it walking off, didn't seem too serious.

Edited by UAalum72

Anyone know the deal on Women's Purple Growl this Wednesday? Nothing posted on the alumni site? Registration available for men on Saturday only. Is registration required for the women??

It is on the alumni website: http://www.alumni.albany.edu/s/1642/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1642&gid=2&pgid=570

I've seen it promoted a ton on facebook and twitter for weeks now.

I so love watching these road games, the announcers are quite funny.........

If Coughlin doesn't go 3 for 3 from beyond the arch in the 1st quarter this would be a much closer game.

Let's see what happens when Richards is on the bench, look Hartford goes on a 5-0 run (I believe we were up @ 25 at that point)

When you have Richards on the floor, Coach Abe doesn't even need to coach, just get it to #25

From a previous game.....

If you don't count that 1st quarter (in which the home team was out scored 12-18 points) this would be a much closer game

I so love watching these road games, the announcers are quite funny.........

If Coughlin doesn't go 3 for 3 from beyond the arch in the 1st quarter this would be a much closer game.

Let's see what happens when Richards is on the bench, look Hartford goes on a 5-0 run (I believe we were up @ 25 at that point)

When you have Richards on the floor, Coach Abe doesn't even need to coach, just get it to #25

From a previous game.....

If you don't count that 1st quarter (in which the home team was out scored 12-18 points) this would be a much closer game

I liked "If Hartford had hit that shot, it would've become a four-possession game". This, only if H hit three-pointers on every one of those possessions.

• Like 1

Game Notes

Watch list:

Shereesha Richards needs 27 points to tie Jamar Wilson for most career points at Albany. This year she's 7th in the NCAA in points per game.

Imani Tate needs 33 points for a career 1,000, she's still a junior

Zakiya Saunders needs 7 assists to tie Sarah Royals' season record. Currently third in the NCAA in total assists and assists per game.

Edited by UAalum72

Game Notes

Watch list:

Shereesha Richards needs 27 points to tie Jamar Wilson for most career points at Albany. This year she's 7th in the NCAA in points per game.

Imani Tate needs 33 points for a career 1,000, she's still a junior

Zakiya Saunders needs 7 assists to tie Sarah Royals' season record. Currently third in the NCAA in total assists and assists per game.

Well, Saunders put up 14 assists last night. Breaks Sarah's single-season record, and ties an America East single-game record

What happened with the women's team tonight?!

Tough game, missed a lot of short shots, Richards and Carter missing a lot of time with 4 fouls each. One BU player fouled out. Big run in the fourth quarter, then hung on for a 6-point win.

The score on the ESON site showed UA losing to Binghamton 75-40.

Tough game, missed a lot of short shots, Richards and Carter missing a lot of time with 4 fouls each. One BU player fouled out. Big run in the fourth quarter, then hung on for a 6-point win.

75-40 was the score of Albany's win at UVM Saturday.

75-40 was the score of Albany's win at UVM Saturday.

Your score is a lot better. Thanks for posting the reasons why the team lost tonight.

Now ESPN is showing that UA beat the Binghamton women 64-58. Further, it shows UA's conference record as 11-0. Binghamton's AE record is listed as 5-6.