UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I try to stay even keeled in games...but MY G-D...anyone who knows ANYTHING at this level knows of Liam Coen's background. The guy is going to call 30-40 pass plays per game. Maybe I am not seeing it well but it seems like we are in single coverage all over the place. Maine has some of the best receivers in the league, and we are not helping our corners.

Again...maybe I am not seeing the defense well...but I hope they put some adjustments in place.

Maine is absolutely beating the crap out of our D. Air/Ground...everywhere. 237 Total yards for Maine.

Edited by Dane96
  • Like 1

I stepped away to deal with my kids for a minute and it's 13-3. What happened? Another bomb and missed extra point?

Went for two.

The Coaching staff has done a really $iena job motivating the team for this game. Either Maine is incredibly good (they are not) or we are mailing this game in (we are).

• Like 1