UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The Golden Apple Game - 11/19 1:00

GIOCVIASYIWLDMQ.20151116193020.jpg

TU+ Brunson gets another shot at QB

Gattuso said he's been asked if he should have made the quarterback change earlier in the season. He said he had sound reasons for going with Sussman. At the time, the Great Danes were winning and were ranked in the Top 25 for several weeks.

Also, Brunson was catching up in his development because he missed spring practice with an elbow injury. Brunson had PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections in his throwing elbow and missed six weeks.

I guess having him down/out of action for that long... it may take some time to regain strength

and accuracy with your throwing arm. That excuse I will buy.

Once the losing streak began, Suss started looking aweful.... Granted at times, the O-line's protection seemed missing in action.

Here's hoping for a blowout over the Seagoofs, UNH beating Maine, and a little luck!

Their fan forum is really beating up on the coaching staff (sound familiar?) UA needs a good plan to stop the run or it'll turn into another Delaware game. Shane Sweeney update: finished season with over 3,000 yards passing and 33 tds. Hobart hosts Mount Union in NCAA round 1 on Saturday, so we will see how he does against a storied program.

Forecast for Saturday looks to be around 60 and sunny so I am really hoping for a big crowd.

• Like 1

Their fan forum is really beating up on the coaching staff (sound familiar?) UA needs a good plan to stop the run or it'll turn into another Delaware game. Shane Sweeney update: finished season with over 3,000 yards passing and 33 tds. Hobart hosts Mount Union in NCAA round 1 on Saturday, so we will see how he does against a storied program.

Forecast for Saturday looks to be around 60 and sunny so I am really hoping for a big crowd.

Crazy that the weather was so good all season. I loved it. After sunday, the weather falls off a cliff though. Boooo.

There is like 5 people here. What the heck? This attendance is embarrassing/pathetic/disappointing. It's like 62 and sunny...absolutely gorgeous day for football. Guess people would rather sit at home on the patio than watch football.

Edited by Eli