UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

It is going to be the leadership of Connor and the seniors that will make the difference. We have the skill to achieve what we haven't achieved in the past which is going to the final four and further. Fields has the opportunity to do what the Queener and Thompson squads didnt.

Be nice to know if all recruits are on campus and participating - Has Coach Marr mentioned any of the rest of them. The two Def from Cali for example? WOuld like to know how they are fitting in?

I don't know of any recruits who didn't make it to campus.

As far as other recruits take this with a grain of salt but based upon what I hear from campus, which isn't a ton, andwhat I saw this summer, the more immediate impact players are obviously Tehoka, and then several of the midfielders.

The two freshmen goalies are very good, and should provide a lot of competition going forward. TD has the job until hegraduates but Jones appears to be very capable.

Just based upon the summer tournament and having seen Tanner Hay play in person in high school ball, I would say the impact defensive players are in the 2018 class. The kid from Avon shut down an UA AA and a very high ranked middie going to Ohio State, and he won a few face off's. The other pole this summer, blanking on his name right now, but he is slightly smaller, but more athletic version of Burdette.

Wanted to edit and say as far as what I have been told the freshmen poles are doing well, but that there are a lot of talented, more experienced guys ahead of them so wouldn't expect any of them to make an impact this year.

Edited by AlbanyFan2018

I didn't get a lot, but sounds like with the extra scrimmage at Syracuse the coaches substituted more liberally in

both games. I don't know what the goalie breakdown was against Hopkins. The one thing that there are really missing sounds like Osika's big body on defense. Sounds like some work to be done on coordination of slides with Osaka, Lasda, and Glancy lost to graduation.

I don't know if any starters didn't play.