UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Yesterday Shen signed about 100 different athletes to play in college. One of them was Jordyn Marr coming to UA for women's lacrosse. I'm guessing that is Coach Marr's daughter?

Wow. That's pretty impressive that so many of their student athletes are going to play NCAA sports (no matter the level).

Haha..I think Dane Pound was being a bit facetious. 17 Shen student-athletes signed LOIs to DI and DII schools yesterday. No mention of DIII. It certainly looked like a lot of signees..given how long the table was.

That still ain't bad...until your remember they have like 10,000 kids lol. 17 would be impressive from my little school that I went to (Ravena Coeymans Selkirk - where Gary Jones went to school) as my entire graduating class was only 173 lol.

Maybe I stretched that number a little.

Ilko didn't realize you went to RCS. I went to Coxsackie-Athens and I think I'm obligated to say RCS stinks. I have no evidence to support that since we can't claim any Gary Jones-like players at C-A. Our claim to fame was setting a record for most consecutive football losses in a row.

• Like 1

Maybe I stretched that number a little.

Ilko didn't realize you went to RCS. I went to Coxsackie-Athens and I think I'm obligated to say RCS stinks. I have no evidence to support that since we can't claim any Gary Jones-like players at C-A. Our claim to fame was setting a record for most consecutive football losses in a row.

Hahah. Man, I'm only 10 years removed from HS but I sure do miss it sometimes. Whenever I walk in there for voting or for the occasional band concert...#nostalgiaoverload

Saw Coach Marr at Across the Street Pub watching the game last night. He's pretty excited about the upcoming season, says we got a good faceoff recruit. Likes that we've got 8 home games coming up.

When I saw him last week , he also said albany was going to Syracuse and schedule should be out soon

• 6 months later...