UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to get 6 together tomorrow morning. I hope the ticketing system can handle the requests and doesn't poop the bed. Should we be expecting this to sell out quickly or pretty good shot at getting tickets?

Your guess is as good as anyone's on this board. Sure chair backs will be harder to get then bench seats.

Edited by MsGDG

Trying to get 6 together tomorrow morning. I hope the ticketing system can handle the requests and doesn't poop the bed. Should we be expecting this to sell out quickly or pretty good shot at getting tickets?

Your guess is as good as anyone's on this board. Sure chair backs will be harder to get then bench seats.

I don't care about chair backs. I just want 6 together so I can sit with my buddies. We will see shortly.

In a TU+ story today both Benson and Brown said they expect a sellout.

Prez Jones will be there - He did say that he has a national conference out of town to attend, but will put that off until after the men's game on Saturday.
There are plans in the works to make Saturday's game a purple-out (everyone encouraged to wear purple) and Jones said he would take part.
"I want to support the men and the women," Jones said. "I always try to wear a little purple, but I may have to go out and buy some deep purple shirts."

You'd think since he usually sits in the bottom third of the stands that the cheerleaders would've hit him with a purple t-shirt by now.

Got past the "waiting room" to get tickets and then it froze! Back in the waiting room. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I can't even get past the waiting room. Any advice?

Friend got through and got our tickets!!! Just wait and you will get through. I got through after he bought tickets and there are plenty left. Just wait it out. Do not hit refresh. Also, if you want me to try as well, let me know how many and I can try for you since I got mine already.

Got past the "waiting room" to get tickets and then it froze! Back in the waiting room. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Friend got through and got our tickets!!! Just wait and you will get through. I got through after he bought tickets and there are plenty left. Just wait it out. Do not hit refresh. Also, if you want me to try as well, let me know how many and I can try for you since I got mine already.

Thanks, patience paid off. Row N in sec 150 - Saturday will be epic!

Thanks, patience paid off. Row N in sec 150 - Saturday will be epic!

Nice!

just got 2 in Section 150 as well....never got through on website but got through on phone after 20 mins of redialing

That's some heavy action...sweet!

On the ticket site now. Not many tickets left in the main sections. A bunch in the corner sections. Definitely on the way to a sellout.