UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Probably meaningless, but the letter that accompanied the football golf outing brochure listed the game at Elon on the schedule. I read someplace that several heavily liberal cities, including NYC, are maintaining their travel bans regardless of the HB2 repeal.

• 4 weeks later...

Pure political grandstanding by Cuomo. If he's so concerned about human rights, why did he travel to Cuba and help prop up a repressive communist dictatorship?

$iena for brains..... don't remember his father being so damn radical.

Pure political grandstanding by Cuomo. If he's so concerned about human rights, why did he travel to Cuba and help prop up a repressive communist dictatorship?

Perhaps because the hard right conservatives in this country didn't push as radical an agenda as they do now.

Edited by BestDaneSinceHamlet

We know your stance... you were the one that had the meltdown/tantrum over wayne lapierre.

Quick question... aren't you the one that changed his user ID a few years back?

The one that never attended UA, but follow some UA sports...

Perhaps because the hard right conservatives in this country didn't push as radical an agenda as they do now.

Over the last few years, Cuomo has become much more liberal and politically correct. Even the Times Union has included articles on it recently. Perhaps if he and others on the national scens hadn't been so far left, the conservatives wouldn't have reacted so much. Politics shouldn't be playing much of a role in sports at all.

• Like 1

And all the left does is get their teeth kicked in at the polls. Apparently this governor is thinking he's going to go even farther to the left in his political grandstanding as he continues to line himself up for a failed presidential bid.

• Like 1

We know your stance... you were the one that had the meltdown/tantrum over wayne lapierre.

Quick question... aren't you the one that changed his user ID a few years back?

The one that never attended UA, but follow some UA sports...

Are you referring to me? I graduated in 95..and I don't remember a Wayne LaPierre tantrum but the guy is a cancer on our society either way...but seriously. I don't come here to talk politics so let's all just root for UA and move on.

Tantrum, meltdown, melodramatic reaction.... all wrapped into one.

If it weren't for bathroom politics, we would be playing the Dukes of the world. Instead we get Central Connecticut state and the likes...

Edited by uofalbany

Tantrum, meltdown, melodramatic reaction.... all wrapped into one.

If it weren't for bathroom politics, we would be playing the Dukes of the world. Instead we get Central Connecticut state and the likes...

For many people sports will never be more important than rights and liberties. Not a far stretch for most people, either left or right or middle to put more worth on their beliefs than a sporting opponent.

• Like 2

That's the point. It's not about rights since numerous worse violators are ignored by the governor. Saudi Arabia, Cuba.., hell UA could play in North Korea but god help us if we play in NC.

We should move on. Stupid crap but it is what it is.

Looking forward to football season and so help me god if someone injects politics into the game I'll go ape $iena. So over it.

We can all agree with this... Go Danes!

• Like 2