UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 11 - vs New Hampshire - 11/18 - 1PM

I agree more with clickclack... Coach Gattuso has shown the inability to recruit/develop a QB. The most important position in sports . Very very few teams can be extremely good without a good qb. We don't even have that . We have a below average QB with no improvement in sight .

Either force massive changes on the offensive side of the ball or get rid of Coach now .

I was there to the bitter end yesterday (froze my #$$%^ off.) From my perspective, the players won that game, in spite of the coaches, The D simply refused to lose and the O line looked determined. While I DO see some of the positives mentioned by Hof & Jimbo; and I am an optimist at heart, I just do not see gg and company being the solution. Maybe because of my disappointment with this staff or I was just blinded by the cold, but it seemed to me the players were playing and communicating on heir own yesterday. Gathering in small groups,communicating among themselves, pumping and praising. Playing out of pride and respect for the seniors. I would like to think and HOPE the staff got them doing this, but TO ME it seemed they were doing it on their own.

Edited by dslyank

I'm straight down the middle on this one. I think next year determines the fate of the entire program. Half of the time the offense looked like it had huge potential and the other half looked like a floundering fish.

Defense would have been outstanding all year if the offense alleviated some of the pressure put on them.

As for some on this board that teeters on the edge of the deep end when it comes to UA sports... it just shows the passion. Consequences sometimes results in getting banned on the coaches Twitter.

Edited by uofalbany
  • Like 1

I'm straight down the middle on this one. I think next year determines the fate of the entire program. Half of the time the offense looked like it had huge potential and the other half looked like a floundering fish.

Defense would have been outstanding all year if the offense alleviated some of the pressure put on them.

As for some on this board that teeters on the deep end when it comes to UA sports... it just shows the passion. Consequences sometimes results in getting banned on the coaches Twitter.

I'm OK with that.. When he's fired next year I won't have the need to follow this loser as he won't be at UA. And where he goes I won't care.

Only one should have made the playoffs: Stony Brook.

CCSU is the AQ...and I don't expect much. I watched them play Duquense...and I'm pretty sure the old CCSU team when we were in the league would handle this team. I am rooting for them.

Monmouth got absolutely PLASTERED by Kennesaw. No way two teams should have made if from the Big South.

UNH getting in over Delaware is for one reason and one reason only: to keep the streak alive.

Total travesty.

I posted the message below on the AGS board about their AD. They've been getting into the playoffs for the last 4 or 5 years over teams that have better resumes. It's a total joke.

UNH makes 14th straight appearance. Is Marty Scarano the most valuable AD in the FCS? How valuable is it for him to be on the selection committee?

Not making a judgement - just an observation.

• Like 1

Interesting matchup CCSU (NEC) vs NH (CAA). Also, note three former or current nec. teams in playoffs {brook, Monmouth, Central Conn.}

Yeah, except I just read their starting QB and backup center got suspended for one game for violating team policy. Makes UNH's path a little easier maybe?

So 24 teams make the playoffs (with top 8 getting a first-round bye), and 5 of the CAA's 12 teams get a spot? Making the playoffs on a consistent basis should not be so difficult for us ... . Basically finish in the top half of our conference!

That's what every fan base is saying, but it isn't that easy.

So 24 teams make the playoffs (with top 8 getting a first-round bye), and 5 of the CAA's 12 teams get a spot? Making the playoffs on a consistent basis should not be so difficult for us ... . Basically finish in the top half of our conference!

Only four CAA teams IN. j madison, elon, hampshire ,brook.