UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Holy Cross - 11/30 7:00

Of course it's tomorrow, 11/30

Time to move on. Cross is 2-4 with losses to South Carolina, Syracuse, UMass, and Monmouth. Onlly wins are over winless Harvard and SC State.

Sagarin and Massey have us favored in the 10-13 point range.

Edited by UAalum72

I think this game will be much tougher than first glance. The win over Harvard was in Cambridge. And the losses to South Carolina, UMass and Monmouth were by 12, 8 and 3 points, respectively. In the loss to Monmouth..they actually led by 5 with 13 seconds left..but then coughed it up.

Pomeroy has us as a 6pt/72% favorite.

Cross is a team that had a losing record last year, came out of nowhere to win the Patriot League tourney and then knocked off Southern in the opening round of 68 to get an NCAA win. Their coach is highly

experienced and was a standout player at Union College, I remember him. So they are dangerous as far as I am concerned. Good height too.

I think this game will be much tougher than first glance. The win over Harvard was in Cambridge. And the losses to South Carolina, UMass and Monmouth were by 12, 8 and 3 points, respectively. In the loss to Monmouth..they actually led by 5 with 13 seconds left..but then coughed it up.

Pomeroy has us as a 6pt/72% favorite.

I agree and I think you could probably say that about Yale on Saturday too. They're much better than their record.

If there is a post-Albany Cup hangover we're going to have a tough night. As Dslyank pointed out in another post, most of scoring came from four guys on Sunday. Hopefully we can work a few more other people into the mix and develop some other scoring threats.

The Holy Cross board - http://crossports.freeforums.net/board/4/mens-basketball

Why have we not figured this espn3 thing out?? Stony Brook and Binghamton's home games tonight are on espn3, while we need to watch the Holy Cross game on americaeast.com.

I think the deal is only for some games from each AE school to be on ESPN3. I don't think all of SBU's and Bing's home games will be on there.