UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Sorry I won't be able to see this game, so good luck to the Dane's QBs, got something else going on.

FIFY

Your hopes and prayers are dully noted. After 7 games, this is what we are (at QB). It's not like we're dropping down to playing D2 teams the rest of the way...these are all still D1 teams, in the CAA conference.

Good luck to the boys. I guess miracles can happen.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

Sorry I won't be able to see this game, so good luck to the Dane's QBs, got something else going on.

FIFY

Your hopes and prayers are dully noted. After 7 games, this is what we are (at QB). It's not like we're dropping down to playing D2 teams the rest of the way...these are all still D1 teams, in the CAA conference.

Good luck to the boys. I guess miracles can happen.

There you go!!

FIFY

GG has (mostly) compiled a very impressive staff, and because he sees all the players every practice Sussman very well may be the best option right now.

For me, though, this staff has always been a little too conservative (stubborn even) for my tastes.

Sussman is definitely tough, but as we all have seen, he has accuracy issues. GG thinks he will grow into the position, and that he has a high ceiling, but he needs to consider that he also has a very low floor. A 45% completion rate should only go up over time, but it is still way too low seven games into the second year, and only a little better than his 40% completion rate in 10 games last year. Are we hoping he gets to 50% and that will justify the staff's faith in him or is it time to stop the losing streak and try something different?

I vote for change...but I usually do!

Edited by haggyland
  • Like 1

game is on SNY in NYC area...very happy

Thank you! I didn't know that and was watching the feed on my laptop.

yea, totally caught me off-guard...excited.

Side...no bueno on the 12 PM start time...the stadium looks dead as a door nail. Not good when I can hear the cheerleaders on every single play.

WTH is wrong with the feed? Is this a joke? Talking about chargers? Dead phones? Same video is playing over and over again, showing some linemen in his stance.

EDIT: NVM, it's good now. But the side chatter is unneccessary.

Edited by Eli

WTH is wrong with the feed? Is this a joke? Talking about chargers? Dead phones? Same video is playing over and over again, showing some linemen in his stance.

EDIT: NVM, it's good now. But the side chatter is unneccessary.

Isn't is Roger and Zach? They do talk during the commercials though, which can be kind of amusing.

I'm always worried someone will something really dumb when they think they are off air and it'll be bad for the presentation, etc. We aren't the only ones watching this feed.

lol Roger just mentioned that they got burnt by it last year since someone brought it up.