- - - - -

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 haggyland

haggyland

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 10:48 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.

I have had the honor of watching my alma mater succeed in unimaginable ways over the years at the D1 level, and I am pleased that I have been able to share a lot of it with many of you.  Sure there have been disagreements over the years but if we are going to be a part of what has been termed "The Big Purple Family" then internal squabbles should be expected...on my end I will just try to be less of the crazy uncle!

So, safe travels if you are travelling, best wishes to all, and on Sunday let's finish off this extended holiday weekend with two wins against the other D1 team in town.

Go Great Danes!

...and now on to the festivities!

#2 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Hag and the everyone in Great Dane land! 

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

#3 bob87

bob87

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:19 PM

Haggy and all
Happy thanksgiving and I am thank for for being able to meet some great people and visit some great place thru dane land. Since Loudonville is not one of those great places also thankful that they rightful visit this year. #beatLCC

#4 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:53 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!  A day late.  I've met some of you and hope to meet more.  

#5 Dane Pound

Dane Pound

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:29 PM

I'm late to this also so I'll just say Happy Mike Black Friday.

4_ALBANY_SIENA_MEN_SUN_S_CTW_WEINER_MACA

• Eli likes this

#6 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:07 AM

Awesome pic pound!

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users