UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (2-1) - HOF Tip Off Tournament Sat @ 8pm & Sun @ 8pm

Looks like Lands might be injured. He doesn't seem dressed for this game.

Wilkins tweeted he reinjured the hammy

Bummer. I think Charles has three fouls now.

Funny, the Braun kid doesn't look super fast or smooth but always seems to be scoring. WAC preseason player of the year and I can see why.

We had our shots at the end. I can certainly see why the coaches picked GCU to finish second in their conference.

Nichols can play with anyone.

Cremo, at times, reminds me of Brian Lillis his senor year when he had to score more. Pressing sometimes but he seemed to figure it out as the game went on.

Grayson looked better than he has the first couple of games. I'd like to see him be a little more aggressive.

Incredibly even game stat wise. One super hot guy (Russell), too many open 3's and some silly fouls cost us. I'm really liking what I see out of Nichols. He's fearless. Yeah, Braun is one of those guys that doesn't

pass the sight test at first, but he's a player you would always want on your team.

Can anyone tell me how long the GCU players have been with each other? I think that UA is still trying to integrate a large number of new players. Obviously, UA played very well together in the Penn State game.

Not sure. Russell is a fifth year senor who was there last year. He led their conference in assists. Braun is a redshirt junior.

Didn't realize how good of a night Nichols had:

23 points

shot over 50% 9-17

3 assists

2 turnovers

5 steals

We need another guard to score consistently.

Oh yeah, and some defense.

Refs missed about 3-4 travel calls on GCU really pissed me off. That's 3-4 more turnovers lost. Having an empty arena made for an interesting atmosphere where you could hear everything every crazy/drunk fan was screaming. Refs heard it from the UA crowd a few times.

Cremo and Nichols both had nice games. Cremo missing 2 free throws late hurt. Make both of those and would've had a tie game instead of down two before the 4 point play.