UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (2-1) - HOF Tip Off Tournament Sat @ 8pm & Sun @ 8pm

I thought Nichols got beat defensively quite a bit. We ended up in a zone part of the time. I don't think the team has played very much good defense.

Rowley is not that bad except for picking up too many fouls. Some are very ticky tack. I'm hoping he works that out. I agree some of the passes ending up as turnovers are lazy or just ill advised. There are just too many of those.

Seriously? This guy is a senior and is supposed to be a leader. 19 min against penn st before fouling out, and then 18 min last nigh before fouling out. I'm not sure when he picked up his fourth on Saturday night, but somehow managed to play 35 min and pull down 10 reb.

Ticky tack or not he's avg 4 fouls a game. Just about the number of p/g.

Edited by UA'08

I thought Nichols got beat defensively quite a bit. We ended up in a zone part of the time. I don't think the team has played very much good defense.

Rowley is not that bad except for picking up too many fouls. Some are very ticky tack. I'm hoping he works that out. I agree some of the passes ending up as turnovers are lazy or just ill advised. There are just too many of those.

Seriously? This guy is a senior and is supposed to be a leader. 19 min against penn st before fouling out, and then 18 min last nigh before fouling out. I'm not sure when he picked up his fourth on Saturday night, but somehow managed to play 35 min and pull down 10 reb.

Ticky tack or not he's avg 4 fouls a game. Just about the number of p/g.

Some of it is part of the defensive problems overall. When the other team's guards are getting past our guards there's no one left between them and the basket except Rowley and Stire. The big guys are going to get into foul trouble if that keeps happening.

• Like 1

Boy, it is very very difficult to join this board. Tried for like a year and it never worked. Just wanted to post about this tournament . Myself and my friend when down to Mohegan Sun. The thing that really bothered me the most was the athletic director never once came up to any Albany fan and said a word. I watched him for about an hour. If you are trying to grow a brand wouldn't you maybe want to thanks people for showing up to support a team or at least say hi. Has anyone ever talked to this man? As a season ticket holder for both football and basketball it really rubbed me the wrong way. Enough at least to make my first post!!!!

Boy, it is very very difficult to join this board. Tried for like a year and it never worked. Just wanted to post about this tournament . Myself and my friend when down to Mohegan Sun. The thing that really bothered me the most was the athletic director never once came up to any Albany fan and said a word. I watched him for about an hour. If you are trying to grow a brand wouldn't you maybe want to thanks people for showing up to support a team or at least say hi. Has anyone ever talked to this man? As a season ticket holder for both football and basketball it really rubbed me the wrong way. Enough at least to make my first post!!!!

First off, WELCOME! I was there as well. Great time except for the loss. Benson didn't say hi but someone from the Alumni Association did. There weren't that many fans there so Benson could've made his way around. I don't live in Albany so I don't have much of a chance to interact with Benson but I'm sure others have.

Happy to see a new poster.

Not what I said. A lot of people I know are very approachable, but he is the AD. Maybe I'm completely wrong but if I were the AD I would have personally walked up to every single UA person there to say hi and that I appreciate your support. It shows character. Again maybe I'm wrong but I went to grad school at Penn state and I can tell you that the AD there always when around talking to everyone. Really made a different in my eyes and the eyes of many other Penn State alumni.

• Like 2