UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I just bought my seats. If you try to select your seats, many of the prime sections show 0 available seats. Not sure if they aren't listed because they went to the NCAA or to North Carolina, but a sell out wouldn't surprise me based on the seats left:

As of 1:20pm - Monday 5/8

109: Sold Out

108: 5 Left

107: Sold Out

106 (Gold): Sold Out

105 (Center Gold): 6 Left

104 (Gold): Sold Out

103: Sold Out

102: 3 Left

101: Sold Out

208: 109 Left

207: 246 Left

206: 158 Left

205: 58 Left

204: 69 Left

203: 204 Left

202: 303 Left

201: 135 Left

That's only 1296 left. I'm not sure how many they sell in total in the stadium itself, but I have to imagine that this will be close to a sell out, if not over capacity selling spots in the Key Bank berm, or student bleachers.

I bought mine in section 203 because I liked the seat location I could choose, and I prefer the upper level for view of the field. Let's just hope the weather is nice!

Edited by godanesgo99

Lower bowl appears totally sold out. Not really complaining {I am glad sales are going so well}, but does anyone know if someone dropped the ball here? I am a season ticket holder for football, basketball & lacrosse also. Is it not customary to offer season ticket holders first crack on premium seats? I at least hope the gold section went to UA parents etc; and was not scarfed up by carolina?

I am pretty sure the home side sits 4000, the visitors side 2500, the berm 2000.

96, I know Casey capacity has come up multiple times before. I thought it was resolved that there are actually 8500 seats in Casey stadium, NOT counting the berm. Are you sure of your numbers? Does anyone KNOW the actual answer? I had thought someone involved in the construction, who post only occasionally (I cannot remember his handle), resolved this issue and there ARE 8500 actual seats [grass not included} ???

Edited by dslyank

I am pretty sure the home side sits 4000, the visitors side 2500, the berm 2000.

96, I know Casey capacity has come up multiple times before. I thought it was resolved that there are actually 8500 seats in Casey stadium, NOT counting the berm. Are you sure of your numbers? Does anyone KNOW the actual answer? I had thought someone involved in the construction, who post only occasionally (I cannot remember his handle), resolved this issue and there ARE 8500 actual seats [grass not included} ???

Brutus

Read that UNC's leading scorer is from the Albany area.

There second leading score is local. Their top two score's would be third on UA, behind Fields & Reh and just ahead of Drake. Their 3rd leading scorer has comparable #s to a host of Great Danes.

Edited by dslyank

Brutus

Yes Brutus. Anyone remember what he resolved?

My numbers are accurate. 4000 permanent. 2500 temporary fixed bleachers. Berm listed at 2000...getting us to the official 850o capacity. My guess is the berm actually holds 3000

Edited by Dane96

Was Brutus' post before or after the new temp bleaciherabeent in. I only ask because the admins told me the bleachers were increased by 500 on that side. That said, I wouldn't doubt that they had the wrong numbers