UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Getting ready to watch on ESPN 3 and just saw the starting lineup. Some surprising changes on starting defense?? No Simms or Kluck.

Anyone know what is going on?

Yeah I noticed that BUT they both played a lot.

Interesting first half. Troy Reh is definitely not 100% and haven't seen Zellen on the field so thinking he is

injured as well.

Given the last couple of years I would have hoped to see the offense push things a bit more rather than taking the

air out of the ball, but what do I know.

I thought the same thing. I guess the coaches game plan worked!! Looked like they were trying to get Syracuse to start making mistakes - It worked if that was the plan.

Edited by HOF2013

What a fun game to watch as a UA fan. TD dominated, the defense stifled, JD made some nice saves and the offense was the UA offense after the first quarter. This looks like the most complete UA team I've seen since I started following. This should be a fun season!

I didn't like the Cuse players acting like sore losers at the end taking cheap shots.

1 for 5? Boy, this team better work on their man-up offense.

Nice move by ESPN not having a boring game like this on a national network

Yeah the only thing they didn't do well on. Syracuse thugged out on Naticoke. He shrugged it off I think. ESPN and lots of the Big name national programs STILL think UA is a start-up team. been very good for several years now - Defense looks much improved over last year - just one game but......... they did very well not allowing Syracuse to get in front of the net for clear shots.

Edited by HOF2013

What a fun game to watch as a UA fan. TD dominated, the defense stifled, JD made some nice saves and the offense was the UA offense after the first quarter. This looks like the most complete UA team I've seen since I started following. This should be a fun season!

I didn't like the Cuse players acting like sore losers at the end taking cheap shots.

No kidding - outrageous - They don't like not being the big kid on the block I guess. They were lucky as hell to survive last year!

The scary thing is that as someone else said the man up offense was bad and the 6 v 6 offense was just sort of Ok. Hopefully T Reh and Zellen get healthy.

I'll take a game like that any time though!!! 1st game - they'll get even better once they look at the film and figure out what needs work. At least that's my thought.

• Like 1