UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #2: 11/13/17 - 7:00pm - @ BU

Eli

Nice minutes from Clark tonight. He looked more poised than the Iona game. Nice to bring another ballhandler and a ton of speed off the bench. Sorry that it cuts into Costa Anderson's PT.

All five starters in double figures tonight.

Agreed...but I noticed when Costa did come on he too was fast as heck. Had a great move at the end of the game.

• Like 1

Solid win! I don’t know if anyone from BU or the Patriot League will see this, but that was one of the best produced live streams I’ve seen. Great job folks!

Audio went out for us in the second half got all choppy. Eventually it got better. We stream all the time so we know it's not a bandwidth issue. But other than that, it worked well..and was free!

30 points from Stire and Travis Charles on just 19 shots combined. I thought Foster might have played more had he not been in foul trouble but I'm not sure if you want to take out either Stire or Charles on a night like that.

Did not expect to get this kind of production from the front court.

Updated my stats tracker for this season, here's where we are.

1) Surprising that we had more TO's than the other team in both wins. Usually the team who turns it over more loses.

2) Both teams jacked up 3's and missed a lot. Is that our D? Or just bad nights?

3) We're killin it on the boards

UAlbany Wins																										
** Albany stats are the left side in each grouping **																										
Opponent		FGM		FGA		FG%		FTM		FTA		FT%		3PTM		3PTA		3PT%		RBG		AST		TO		FOUL	
Iona	        	24	26	62	59	38.7%	44.1%	17	11	19	14	89.5%	78.6%	4	4	15	22	26.7%	18.2%	47	27	6	14	13	7	16	21
Boston University	32	29	56	65	57.1%	44.6%	21	8	29	11	72.4%	72.7%	3	8	5	27	60.0%	29.6%	38	27	11	13	11	7	15	21

OOC W Tot.		56	55	118	124	47.5%	44.4%	38	19	48	25	79.2%	76.0%	7	12	20	49	35.0%	24.5%	85	54	17	27	24	14	31	42
OOC W Avg.		28.0	27.5	59.0	62.0	47.5%	44.4%	19.0	9.5	24.0	12.5	79.2%	76.0%	3.5	6.0	10.0	24.5	35.0%	24.5%	42.5	27.0	8.5	13.5	12.0	7.0	15.5	21.0

Edited by Eli

I'm not sure we expected the front court to be this good...right now they are really playing well. Stire through two games looks incredible, not sure he can keep this up. Gotta give CB and the rest of the staff credit for developing him like they have. Need to get Cremo going a little, Nichols had a really nice game attacking the rim and moving the ball; finished with 5ast.

Watching Clark, he looked a lot more comfortable in this game and takes the pressure off Nichols handling the ball. As predicted, this team is deep and talented. Should be a fun season as CB continues to tune this team. Would like to see a bit more consistency on the defensive end, ranked right now 169 in the country. Get that closer to like 120 or 100 and we are talking a very very good team.

The offense has not been a problem, AT ALL!

Questions so far:

Any news or rumors on why Healy wasn't there? He was dressed for the Iona game. Is this a sign he might redshirt? I am looking forward to seeing what he and Hank can provide. I assume that the first real audition would be in the Oneonta game.

While the team is real talented and deep this year: Campbell, Cremo, and Nichols are each still averaging over 30 minutes, with Cremo at 37! It would be crazy for me to think that Nichols and Cremo wouldn't be in for most of the game, but I guess I was expecting to see them both average about 30 minutes a game, and having the time spread around a little more - especially during non-conference games. This isn't questioning his conditioning, as I know he can do it, but I think Joe might perform better with a little more time on the sidelines. I was thinking we might see a little faster paced game with more subs this year because of the depth. A little more rest can make time on the court a lot more efficient.

It was nice to see Cochran get into the game. We haven't seen it yet thanks to his injury, but from articles and video - he can be explosive when he is back to full speed - unless there are lingering issues.

Getting everyone enough minutes to stay happy will definitely be Will Browns biggest challenge this season.

Edited by godanesgo99

Questions so far:

Any news or rumors on why Healy wasn't there? He was dressed for the Iona game. Is this a sign he might redshirt? I am looking forward to seeing what he and Hank can provide. I assume that the first real audition would be in the Oneonta game.

While the team is real talented and deep this year: Campbell, Cremo, and Nichols are each still averaging over 30 minutes, with Cremo at 37! It would be crazy for me to think that Nichols and Cremo wouldn't be in for most of the game, but I guess I was expecting to see them both average about 30 minutes a game, and having the time spread around a little more - especially during non-conference games. This isn't questioning his conditioning, as I know he can do it, but I think Joe might perform better with a little more time on the sidelines. I was thinking we might see a little faster paced game with more subs this year because of the depth. A little more rest can make time on the court a lot more efficient.

It was nice to see Cochran get into the game. We haven't seen it yet thanks to his injury, but from articles and video - he can be explosive when he is back to full speed - unless there are lingering issues.

Getting everyone enough minutes to stay happy will definitely be Will Browns biggest challenge this season.

You can't go more than 9 deep, maybe sometimes 10. Right now the rotation is Nichols/Cremo/Campbell/Charles/Stire with Clark, Foster, Conway and Costa mixing in. I think eventually someone like Cohrain will be mixed up as the 10th player and that's the rotation.

Looks like the entire freshman class will be red-shirted to preserve a year of eligibility and get better. Their time will come to carry the program. Hopefully they stay diligent, practice and improve against tough competition in practice and be ready as soon as next year.

Looks like the entire freshman class will be red-shirted to preserve a year of eligibility and get better. Their time will come to carry the program. Hopefully they stay diligent, practice and improve against tough competition in practice and be ready as soon as next year.

I hope they take it well and stay for the next four years and not pull a (damn forgot his name, Aussie who left after reshirt year).

I hope they take it well and stay for the next four years and not pull a (damn forgot his name, Aussie who left after reshirt year).

To be clear, just speculation on my part. When I see a player not traveling to road games unless there is an injury or something. My redshirt flag goes up. My understanding no decision needs to be reached now. And I could be way off.