UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2018 Albany Lacrosse Schedule

Anyone find a Drexel message board? Want to see if their fans think they will beat us or if they chalking up a loss.

Havent seen a message board, but on the LaxPower forum CAA thread theyre using terms like shellacking and death march.

Theres no discussion on the Drexel lax Facebook page either

Edited by UAalum72
  • Like 1

Paul Carcaterra on Wyland today.

Thinks Fields is the best player in lax today, Ierlan the second-best FO (to Baptiste of Denver). No far-and-away favorite to win the Championship, Albany is one of five teams that could do it, Denver is probably the one team we don't want to meet until the final.

I know. Inside Lacrosse can Ty Xanders can keep on doubting the players that the coaching staff is brining on all they want.

I saw a lot of back and forth on social media after the Syracuse game and how in the world could Albany get Nanticoke, but this team so much more than just him, but I'll be the first to say having two number one attackmen is an amazing luxury. We had that before, but not with the supporting cast we have now.

Denver doesn't scare me as much as Duke. I think Duke right now is clear, cut #1 then Albany, Maryland and Denver.

I know. Inside Lacrosse can Ty Xanders can keep on doubting the players that the coaching staff is brining on all they want.I saw a lot of back and forth on social media after the Syracuse game and how in the world could Albany get Nanticoke

I liked the discussion on th SU board:

Ive heard grades for both him and the Thompsons.

I heard grades for anybody we didn't get who's good

Like Syracuse wouldnt admit any All-American regardless of grades

Edited by UAalum72

I think we will be #1 in the Inside Lax Media poll. Last week Duke had 23 1st place votes and UA had 8, Maryland had zero. We should get most of Dukes this week. The USILA coaches poll may push Maryland past us with their 4-0 record. They gave us one 1st place vote last week and Maryland had 2. Beating up Drexel may not mean that much. Would be nice with us #1 & Maryland #2 when we play them in 2 weeks.