UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Kentucky 11/13

Game isn't even on national TV. Terrible.

According to ESPN, the game will be shown on the SEC Network and on the WatchESPN app.

I guess I'll have to settle for the WatchESPN app. I don't think any cable providers in the the northeast carry the SEC Network. Was hoping the game would be on ESPNU.

Either way UA has a total of 7 games this season on an ESPN network.

The SEC Network is available to Time Warner Cable customers nearly everywhere* with the Standard TV tier. A TWC Set-Top Box is required for areas outside SEC territory; a box or a Digital Adapter is required for customers in SEC territory**.

• Alabama and Virginia - HD channel 775; SD channel 264
  • Northeast, New York City and Carolinas - channel 384 (HD & SD)

You can also see your local lineup and use the Channel Finder tool. Search for "SEC Network" to find your channel location.

The SEC Network is available to Time Warner Cable customers nearly everywhere* with the Standard TV tier. A TWC Set-Top Box is required for areas outside SEC territory; a box or a Digital Adapter is required for customers in SEC territory**.

• Alabama and Virginia - HD channel 775; SD channel 264
  • Northeast, New York City and Carolinas - channel 384 (HD & SD)

You can also see your local lineup and use the Channel Finder tool. Search for "SEC Network" to find your channel location.

Ahh thanks. Wrong again. Don't have Time Warner where I am.

If someone/someone's need a login to watch this game I can create one as I get the SEC Network where I am (Comcast). I guess it depends on if the game is locked out to non-SECN subscribers or not. If it isn't then obviously anyone with normal ESPN3 access can watch, if it is then you'll need to log into the account on the website to watch. I'll poke around a bit and if people who want to watch need help accessing the game I can set something up.

It's an entirely different world at the top of the top schools. Your Kentucky, Duke, NC, Kansas, etc.

Something tells me that SUNY would not allow Will Brown to give scholarships to kids that be doesn't know if they will be academically eligible until after practice begins.

"Last year at this time, five of our kids hadn't been cleared yet. So we're all feeling good, he's feeling good, and we're going to play the first game and we'll see."