UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ Boston University 11/16

Is the video not smooth for anyone else or is it just my feed?

try switching it to HD mode
In HD and it's also choppy for me, pauses evey 5 secs for half a second. But GDG pointed out audio is perfectly fine its their video. So it's likely not the feed just the camera they use.

Also in HD mode, sound is fine but the video kind of slows down every few seconds. Maybe I'll try a diff browser.

Let me know if that works, we are using Chrome.

Firefox and IE no better.

Someone pinch me or slap me...but dare I say that Charles is a wonderful replacement for Sam? We all figured that would be the spot we saw the biggest drop off at...but he's been a revelation so far.

Edited by Ilko

How are we so bad at FT's after being so good last year? This is dumbfounding.

Is there a correlation to beginning of the season ft % being lower because they aren't in a groove? We're we like this last yr at the first few games, anyone have the stats?

How are we so bad at FT's after being so good last year? This is dumbfounding.

Is there a correlation to beginning of the season ft % being lower because they aren't in a groove? We're we like this last yr at the first few games, anyone have the stats?

Last year through two games we were 19/27 from FT (70%). Through the first five games we were 60/89 (67%).

This year through one and a half games we are 24/38 (63%).