UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Rutgers vs Buffalo tonight on MSG

When will Buffalo be playing Duke? :)

When will Albany be playing the #2 team in the country on their home court? (see Pitt @ UB, 2006). Or UNC, for that matter? (UNC@UB, 1999)

Albany at Duke is good for the program, but please don't slam Buffalo as if we've never done anything.

As a UB student who graduated Albany High in 06 and was a big UA football and basketball fan, UA would not come close to beating UB in football. You guys have a nice time and I was glad to see them get ranked last year, but you have 35 schollies, and UB is actually getting better. If the 2004 UB Bulls were on the field Thursday it would have been 70-3 Rutgers. We are a relatively competative football team now, and we will win some games this year. UA lost to Colgate, a solid team but no one you can proudly say you lost to.

As a UB student who graduated Albany High in 06 and was a big UA football and basketball fan, UA would not come close to beating UB in football. You guys have a nice time and I was glad to see them get ranked last year, but you have 35 schollies, and UB is actually getting better. If the 2004 UB Bulls were on the field Thursday it would have been 70-3 Rutgers. We are a relatively competative football team now, and we will win some games this year. UA lost to Colgate, a solid team but no one you can proudly say you lost to.

And if the 2003 Bulls were on the field they probably would have lost to Colgate 38-15.

See 9/13/03 in buffalo.

http://www.ubathletics.buffalo.edu/football/stats/2003/

Look I have nothing against Buffalo but UB is not exactly a lock to beat anyone.

And, just to clarify...competitive means being competitive at your own level...not comparing yourself to lower divisions. I'm not as anti-UB as some here, but be realistic. Rutgers could have put 60 up if they wanted to. UB is in a tough spot. No way any top recruit goes anywhere near Buffalo. Shoot top recruits won't even go near Syracuse anymore and that's a team with traditional success.

Archived