UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ GT

I know, our athletic program would get a financial boost if they sold legit replica equipment.

Either way, I need a hoodie and such so I will be picking up some stuff. Walking to class these days is starting to become a pain lol.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've brought this up before, but i'll bring it up again. our team store on our website might be the most pathetic thing ive ever seen.

want to buy a sweatshirt from albany's online store???? this is what you get....

370075.JPG

this how binghamton presents theres...

2700605%5B=%5Dblack%5B=%5Dallsports%5B=%5Danyname.jpg

why cant we sell authentic jerseys like this????

0127003l.jpg

boston u...

FULLIMAGE_385838.jpg

vermont...

11994701l.jpg

and even unh...

NCAA-UNHFB10NAVYYHOOD-2T.jpg

here are a few other items from our lovely online team store...

344085.JPG

344062.JPG

this wrinkled polo looks nice maybe ill buy it for my dad for christmas

348910.JPG

Somebody needs to fix that website up and present items that look better than that crap. i can tell these pics were taken against the sefcu walls.

i only did this bc i was looking to get a new albany sweatshirt or maybe a jersey and this is what i find. i had to check out the other schools websites to compare

Alls I can say is that I've never been impressed with most of the clothing they offer.

I'm amazed that they offer so many GRAY sweatshirts and shirts with horriblly plain designs.

I've never been in the SEFCU shop. They have some quality stuff in there, right?

Oh, and by the way, those new away uniforms are awesome. I think all of our sports teams should have something similar to those. Everyone sporting the same colors, instead of having 2 to 3 dozen different color schemes.

Then, everyone would know the UAlbany colors when they face up against us - as they enter the kill zone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived