UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Yale

Hopefully the WBrown bashers won't come out. Look, I am all about team...and if this kid can't handle not working his way in the lineup...then it is what it is. I don't think anyone expected lil' Bro Iati to be a serviceable backup...and I don't think anyone expected much from a R-FR (Watts). With those guys playing decently...it would have taken a no joke defensive effort to get Moore in the game. In time, maybe this would work out...but if he can't deal with being an option off the bench, I wish him the best of luck!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the WBrown bashers won't come out. Look, I am all about team...and if this kid can't handle not working his way in the lineup...then it is what it is. I don't think anyone expected lil' Bro Iati to be a serviceable backup...and I don't think anyone expected much from a R-FR (Watts). With those guys playing decently...it would have taken a no joke defensive effort to get Moore in the game. In time, maybe this would work out...but if he can't deal with being an option off the bench, I wish him the best of luck!

His issues isn't lack of playing time (I'm sure it doesn't help) but that's not the chief concern.

Preview up on PAGN

This team has not played good defense this year, but has shot the ball well and drawn a lot of fouls. Most interesting thing to me will be if CB forces the tempo again. I think our young frontcourt could have a good night on the glass.

Archived