UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. CCSU

Here's the write up from our meeting two years ago where Tim Ambrose hit a game winner with under 4 seconds. Seems pretty typical of the last couple years. Will Harris had a good first half, did hardly anything in the second and missed a layup- and it was either timmy's heroics or nothing.

http://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2008/11/tim-ambroses-last-second-field-goal.html

Are you sure? I don't think CCSU has been that good against us.

Last season (I believe) we were down a couple at the half and ended up destroying them in the second half and winning by double digits.

They are good, the year prior to that the Horton kid went off for 30 if memory serves, only last minute shot by Ambrose saved the day. This won't be an easy game.

We lost last season, didn't destroy them. That was the infamous missed dunk game by Tartt. We went on to lose in OT that was to a team without Horton.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the write up from our meeting two years ago where Tim Ambrose hit a game winner with under 4 seconds. Seems pretty typical of the last couple years. Will Harris had a good first half, did hardly anything in the second and missed a layup- and it was either timmy's heroics or nothing.

http://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2008/11/tim-ambroses-last-second-field-goal.html

Are you sure? I don't think CCSU has been that good against us.

Last season (I believe) we were down a couple at the half and ended up destroying them in the second half and winning by double digits.

Nope..lost in overtime at New Britain.

I'm not questioning you guys, but it was a UA home game which I attended. I am PRETTY sure it was CCSU. It was on our court. We turned the tables on them. Now that I think about it, it wasn't last year because were terrible last year. Must have been the year before. I don't think it was 3 years ago.

Any recollection of what game I'm speaking of? I don't know why, but I feel like it was CCSU.

Man, that was scary...should have never come to that. I'm still trying to figure out how the wheels came off like they did.

Amrose is a warrior...wow this kid got us out to that huge lead and just wouldn't let us lose hitting that tough shot. Watts with two HUGE FT's.

Still...should not have come to this. We were in complete control of this game.

Did anyone catch what happened between #22 and the ref? I saw him bitching to the ref while on defense (I think about Ambrose, but I didn't see what happened to make him complain). Next thing I know, there is a jump ball/turnover by UA, and a few seconds later the ref gives him a technical. I know he was running his mouth - he didn't stop even after the technical - but does anyone know what it was about?

Archived