UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Mount Saint Mary's

MRSGDG

I thought I'd start the game thread early..

Mount St. Mary's last game before they play the Danes was a 42-65 loss against Loyola on Saturday. Mount St. Mary's is 3-7 with wins over Savannah St., Florida A&M and Sacred Heart.

Predictions

Pomeroy: UA to win 63-60

Real Time RPI: UA to win 67-59

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With exams over I can turn my attention back to where it rightfully belongs...basketball. I will be at game, but I'm guessing I will be one of perhaps a dozen students there given the fact that the dorms are closed and winter break has officially begun.

Anywho...Looking for a solid performance against an inferior opponent (IMO). I'd like to see the guard play cleaned up a bit. As a unit they have got to cut down on the TOs. Hopefully the bigs play well so defenses will show us some respect and open things back up for our guards. CCSU switched to that 1-3-1 zone and pushed/trapped out guards near mid court for the majority of each possession in the second half. If we can establish something down low, teams will be forced to play closer to the hoop defensively, I'm looking to see the team make adjustments on this today.

Maybe we see a healthy (or healthier at least) Puk/Black???

With exams over I can turn my attention back to where it rightfully belongs...basketball. I will be at game, but I'm guessing I will be one of perhaps a dozen students there given the fact that the dorms are closed and winter break has officially begun.

Anywho...Looking for a solid performance against an inferior opponent (IMO). I'd like to see the guard play cleaned up a bit. As a unit they have got to cut down on the TOs. Hopefully the bigs play well so defenses will show us some respect and open things back up for our guards. CCSU switched to that 1-3-1 zone and pushed/trapped out guards near mid court for the majority of each possession in the second half. If we can establish something down low, teams will be forced to play closer to the hoop defensively, I'm looking to see the team make adjustments on this today.

Maybe we see a healthy (or healthier at least) Puk/Black???

I'll be another student there! I will be interested to see if attendance does drop (and by how much) because most students have gone home. There never seems to be more than 100 students there at any given game anyway, but sometimes it's hard to tell.

From the article on Puk, it doesn't look like his Achilles will heal anytime this season. Hopefully the guys will be well rested and ready to play.

Archived