UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Hartford

Tyring to listen, but it is really difficult to stay interested.

UA down by 20 to Hartford right now; Timmay just went 0 for 3 from the charity stripe after being fouled on a 3-point shot.

Wasn't it a year or two ago that hartford went 1-27 on the season?

And they're blowing us out today...

Tyring to listen, but it is really difficult to stay interested.

UA down by 20 to Hartford right now; Timmay just went 0 for 3 from the charity stripe after being fouled on a 3-point shot.

Wasn't it a year or two ago that hartford went 1-27 on the season?

And they're blowing us out today...

I don't really remember how bad they were, but today's game is a bit of a shame. Right now I am just waiting to hear the post-game interview (and to see if we can hit 40 points.)

The 20 point deficit was hard to swallow..but not shocked we lost the game. Hartford's record is weak..but they've played a decent schedule..and a number of their losses were razor thin. Pomeroy gave us just a 37% chance of winning..while RealTimeRPI had us at 41%. Hartford has been a good home team..while we've been a poor road team.

I wouldn't classify the defense as good..but I didn't think it was too bad. Hawks scored just 62 points..which looks a lot worse when we put up only 42..and they shot just 33% from 3 and only 38% from the field..not bad numbers.

It's the offense that's really having serious issues. We made just 16 FGs and took only 46 shots..and only SIX assists. Teams have been pressuring our guards with physical defense..and picking them up high near half court. We need others to pick it up and hit their open shots in order to free up the Black/Aronhalt/Ambrose combo. Those three are great..but we're not good enough to win 3 on 5.

The 20 point deficit was hard to swallow..but not shocked we lost the game. Hartford's record is weak..but they've played a decent schedule..and a number of their losses were razor thin. Pomeroy gave us just a 37% chance of winning..while RealTimeRPI had us at 41%. Hartford has been a good home team..while we've been a poor road team.

For what it is worth The NY Post had Hartford as a 3 point favorite today

Archived