UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Stony Brook

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this powerful belief that we are destined to mediocrity.

Realizing that it is part of the business structure, do I continue to root for Brown and the program, knowing that if he manages to turn things around that he will either leave for a better offer, or leverage us for more money? Or do I forget my allegiances and root for another poor season so a fresh mind and a fresh look can be introduced to the program?

Look at what Coach Abe has done in half a season without any of her own players...made the program relevant.

If you are Brown and have aspirations for a higher level coaching job, then after ten seasons you should be running the AE, especially after two titles. This mediocrity is unacceptable. I only wish I had the passion to write more.

Funny how I forgot it was a 5pm start, turned on with 10 minutes left in the game, and

they score 1 point. I wish I had watched the first 3 quarters, and maybe I'd have some positives

to balance out that garbage I just witnessed.

Do we even have revelance on the local stage???

Doc, too funny about the 'take a knee at the 10 minute mark' remark!

I'm not sure how anyone played for the first 3 quarters, but I saw nothing out of Ambrose.

Maybe somebody needs to remind him this is his senior year, that the team needs a strong leader,

and it's his last chance to go to the dance.

Maybe it's time for a pretty pink panty check.

Any players or coaches found wearing pretty pink panties can go have a seat on the bench.

How many 10 minute meltdowns have we witnessed over the years?

IMO, it's a leadership issue. I see talent on this team.

Funny how I forgot it was a 5pm start, turned on with 10 minutes left in the game, and

they score 1 point. I wish I had watched the first 3 quarters, and maybe I'd have some positives

to balance out that garbage I just witnessed.

Do we even have revelance on the local stage???

Doc, too funny about the 'take a knee at the 10 minute mark' remark!

I'm not sure how anyone played for the first 3 quarters, but I saw nothing out of Ambrose.

Maybe somebody needs to remind him this is his senior year, that the team needs a strong leader,

Replay will be available on espn.com (ESPN3)...likely not until tomorrow though.

Think you needed to see the whole game since Ambrose had 15 points and 14 rebounds

Agreed on Ambrose, his energy on the glass for second chance bounce sparked the run that put us up early. No agreement on Iati though. He didn't do anything bad... but the problem with this game wasn't doing things bad, it was an inability to make progress- which is what Jake brought to the table. Watts played very well in limited time in first half (fouls) even though his shot wasn't dropping, against penetrating lane. Actually also some very nice looks inside to Puk from Ambrose. A couple Puk made nice cuts but just couldn't deal with the little people in traffic. Work in progress, but it'd be nice to see some more progress in the last ten minutes not just the first thirty.

Archived