UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I went through all the middies listed on a couple of Cal sites - All-Americans and such. Four or five were committed to other schools. None to Albany. Still looking

I went through all the middies listed on a couple of Cal sites - All-Americans and such. Four or five were committed to other schools. None to Albany. Still looking

Congrats to 2017 #3dNorCal Midfielder Chris Ryan (Monte Vista HS) on his commitment to Albany! #3don2 @3dLacrosse @3dRising @UAlbanyMLax

• Like 1

Chris Ryan, Attack/Midfield, Monte Vista, 2017 – Albany

Ryan was the most outstanding player on the field for either team Friday night. A quick, gritty right-handed playmaker, Ryan is loose, relentless and unpredictable as a dodger and shooter, and he showed the quick hands to make some really high-level feeds either coming out of his dodges or as defenders gave him a second with his hands free. He rarely stops his feet. He isn’t bothered by checks. Ryan has incredible snap on his shots. He has a quick trigger both to shoot and feed and some of his passes had that same pop that his shots did. One of his goals came as he took a feed a GLE, hesitated and then power-cradled to the front of the crease through checks and scored with ease. He scored another on the break, catching the ball and simply snapped his hands to put the ball directly into the bottom right corner. One of his assists was a slick lever pass to a cutter inside. He is an emotional jolt for his team and a fun player to watch. He led the way with four goals and an assist.

Two 2018's made Xander's Top 100 list. I really think Albany has another 2-3 guys who are legitimate contenders to be top 100 players, and as usual the Albany recruiting class is a bit underrated.

Although Inside Lacrosse has 3 2017's in its top 100 incoming freshmen.

3 in the top 100--2017, not bad considering pretty much entire 2016-17 team returning. Also, I agree 2018 may very well shake out higher when all is said & done.

I haven't had the opportunity to see him play, but the 2019's I have seen looked really, really good. Despite the programs success I am not sure where Albany sits in the pecking order of places a top player seeks out, but either way Gleason and Thomson in particular continue to find guys who can play.