UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

AE on ESPN3 is the greatest thing to happen to this conference...if it means 11 am on Saturday the day before brackets are announced, I APPROVE!

I'll replace greatest with luckiest. Although I do believe tv contracts are up to the individual school. All of monmouths home games were produced and streamed by espn3, but if you look at siena it was a select few on espn3 and produced by time warner.

What I was trying to say is if Albany wanted to put all their games on espn3 they could do that without the America East.

Edited by UA'08

Vermont bus information will be posted tomorrow morning.

"Join the Alumni Association on the road to the America East Championships in Vermont and see the UAlbany Great Danes take on the Catmounts! The fan bus will depart Alumni House at 6:45 a.m. on Sat. March 11. Cost is $20 includes bus transportation, and bus snacks. Bus transportation includes round trip from the Alumni House.

To purchase a game ticket, contact Tickets are now on sale through ualbanysports.com/tickets or by calling (518) 442-DANE.

Game Tickets:

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15800&_MODE_=PERFORMERCATEGORY&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=136780&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=218939

Date & Location

Date: 3/11/2017

Time: 6:45 AM

BUS REGISTRATION:

http://www.alumni.albany.edu/s/1642/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1642&gid=2&pgid=1629&cid=4043&ecid=4043&crid=0&calpgid=61&calcid=1362

Edited by MRSGDG

Picked up two tickets myself. Excellent!

What parking lot should I be shooting for? Trying to get the lay of the land via Google maps and not sure where visitor parking is.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

Can we avoid a PIG if we can find a way to win Satrday?

unfortunately I don't think so.
I disagree... One of the schools already in has an rpi much lower then ours... The NEC champion will be in play in game... That leaves 2 more... A win at Vermont would push our RPI at least 20 spots... Depends what happens in other conference tournaments but I think we have better then a 50/50 shot ... Edited by UA1882
  • Like 2

I disagree... One of the schools already in has an rpi much lower then ours... The NEC champion will be in play in game... That leaves 2 more... A win at Vermont would push our RPI at least 20 spots... Depends what happens in other conference tournaments but I think we have better then a 50/50 shot ...

I was about to post the same thing. The NEC, Southland and MEAC champ will have a worse RPI. Jacsonville St out of the OVC already does. U-W Milwaukee is one win away from the Horizon League autobid with a RPI of 250+. The BIg Sky and Big West champs will also most like have a worse RPI. And that is ignoring potential upsets that could occur in the MAC, IVY League, and WAC tournaments.

• Like 1

I disagree... One of the schools already in has an rpi much lower then ours... The NEC champion will be in play in game... That leaves 2 more... A win at Vermont would push our RPI at least 20 spots... Depends what happens in other conference tournaments but I think we have better then a 50/50 shot ...

I hope you're right although the PIG might be the only way we win a game in the tourney.

Honestly, don't care. Just win. That's all that matters. Don't care if we are in the PIG. People (cough, Siena fans) parse words: THE PIG is an NCAA sponsored March Madness event. In any strict review, it's a tournament game.

• Like 3

Honestly, don't care. Just win. That's all that matters. Don't care if we are in the PIG. People (cough, Siena fans) parse words: THE PIG is an NCAA sponsored March Madness event. In any strict review, it's a tournament game.

Right...this is all gravy. How many of us had this team after graduating what we did in the finals?

Just fine some way to win, by hook or by crook.

• Like 1

Right...this is all gravy. How many of us had this team after graduating what we did in the finals?

Just fine some way to win, by hook or by crook.

Or Brook (sorry, couldn't resist).

• Like 1

What parking lot should I be shooting for? Trying to get the lay of the land via Google maps and not sure where visitor parking is.

Am I reading it incorrectly or are we not guaranteed tickets just because we buy them? The email from Athletics last night says that orders must be in by 5pm Thursday..but that ticket orders will be allocated based on GDAC "priority points." So is it possible that you can "purchase" tickets..but then actually not end up with any tickets if the demand exceeds supply? If so..when will we know whether or not we're actually getting tickets?

Am I reading it incorrectly or are we not guaranteed tickets just because we buy them? The email from Athletics last night says that orders must be in by 5pm Thursday..but that ticket orders will be allocated based on GDAC "priority points." So is it possible that you can "purchase" tickets..but then actually not end up with any tickets if the demand exceeds supply? If so..when will we know whether or not we're actually getting tickets?

LOL Albany will keep on Albany'ing.