UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Alright alright, I'll tell him we can setup a call. I honestly don't think they are going to do anything more but blow hot air up my bum just like they did for Jimbo but I will 'take one for the team'.

Am I the only one they reached out to? I'm assuming I wasn't the only one who sent them a message to let them know we as a community were displeased?

I was sent an invite for a free drink @ purple hospitality. I think this went out to all purple area season ticket holders. I will be with a party of 8 family and friends this Saturday {none of whom has purple access;} but I will try to get away to see what the purple party brass have to say. Other than this general invite, I have not gotten any responses from my emails.

Edited by dslyank

Alright alright, I'll tell him we can setup a call. I honestly don't think they are going to do anything more but blow hot air up my bum just like they did for Jimbo but I will 'take one for the team'.

Am I the only one they reached out to? I'm assuming I wasn't the only one who sent them a message to let them know we as a community were displeased?

Eli, I sent an email but did not request a meeting or call. Vic Cegles called me about 36 hours after the email and started the smoke machine. I spoke to Justin Brown at the GDAC tent at halftime and he was nice. I have since emailed

Koloskie regarding the fan page still showing 2015. He passed it on and thanked me and I see that it's changed as of today. Actually it's removed. Nothing about 2016 as of around noon. I also emailed Justin Brown today because I was not receiving promised emails. He checked it out for me and discovered my email address was missing for some reason. I am now all set up as he took care of it for me. Note that GDAC members are invited to the berm area for a free drink for the SF game. I don't know if Cegles will be there but I think it is important for all of us to express our displeasure in person to who ever is in the tent from the AD dept. one other thing, I mentioned to Justin that they needed to get soft drinks and water at the berm in addition to booze. I emailed him about same. They will now have pop and water plus light food items. He claimed it was a miscommunication with the supplier. If so, it seems the athletic department has cornered the market on miscommunication.

Eli, I sent an email but did not request a meeting or call. Vic Cegles called me about 36 hours after the email and started the smoke machine. I spoke to Justin Brown at the GDAC tent at halftime and he was nice. I have since emailed

Koloskie regarding the fan page still showing 2015. He passed it on and thanked me and I see that it's changed as of today. Actually it's removed. Nothing about 2016 as of around noon. I also emailed Justin Brown today because I was not receiving promised emails. He checked it out for me and discovered my email address was missing for some reason. I am now all set up as he took care of it for me. Note that GDAC members are invited to the berm area for a free drink for the SF game. I don't know if Cegles will be there but I think it is important for all of us to express our displeasure in person to who ever is in the tent from the AD dept. one other thing, I mentioned to Justin that they needed to get soft drinks and water at the berm in addition to booze. I emailed him about same. They will now have pop and water plus light food items. He claimed it was a miscommunication with the supplier. If so, it seems the athletic department has cornered the market on miscommunication.

lol @ cornered the market on miscommunication.

I didn't request a call back or email as it was strictly a one way vent session and after emailing Dr. Jones and his staff regarding the bus incident and never getting a response, I wasn't expecting one from these folks either. I just basically said in a slightly longer email, "You guys suck and have lost your minds. This is bad optics. Many people are disappointed." Twas their choice to call me or ask me out for a cup o' joe.

I told him to call me Monday, Tuesday or Friday next week around lunch time so we'll see what happens. I have no faith they'll offer anything of substance but I will pass along some of the ideas posted here in the last page or so (advisory board, etc.) and see what happens.

If there are any particular things you guys want me to ask, let me know. I will interview the crap out of him on ya'lls behalf.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

http://m.packers.com/news/video/lambeau-carry-in-seat-cushion-policies-clarified-81018b88-3b12-432c-be60-59fd9ee859e9

My my my. This is how a professional team handles this. Stay till the end because you will hear that seat cushions and seat backs are still allowed. They are not a safety problem. So now UAlbany has a stricter policy than the Green Bay Packers.

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 1

Justin is great, he works for the UAlbany Foundation, assigned athletics. He responds quickly and efficiently.

The actual Athletics Admin staff are the ones making the policies.

Edited by MRSGDG

Justin is great, he works for the UAlbany Foundation, assigned athletics. He responds quickly and efficiently.

The actual Athletics Admin staff are the ones making the policies.

thanks. Justin is a good guy. I've chewed on his ear last week and this and he remains good natured. I asked him if he checks out Facebook or Big Purple Fans and he said he tries not too. Lol. Got a free beer today, so that was good.

I met Justin today at the GDAC area. Definitely a pleasant guy. Was good to put a name to a face.

Back to the topic...the rental seats, evidently, are easily removed with just your fingers loosening the nut holding them to the bleacher...so the 'safety' concern and having UA 'screwed to the bleacher' type over the ones people used to bring is a dumb excuse. I will make sure to mention this in my call if and when they call.

Will also mention the advisory board. Anyone else have any suggestions or things they want discussed?