UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season ticket renewals.

Also, just a note Tony, you can't start out by calling someone "Booby" and then get outraged when someone else calls you "stooge." I can't believe I had to type those words to adults.

DP

he has stupid right in his handle and certainly lives up to that and he is no more an "adult" the the $iena coach :)

About what I expect from the capital region delude :)

Edited by bob87

Also, just a note Tony, you can't start out by calling someone "Booby" and then get outraged when someone else calls you "stooge." I can't believe I had to type those words to adults.

Did I hurt your feelings with my 'name calling'? Need a 'safe space'? You're in luck...in 2016 that's a thing. #triggered

Anyway...back to our regularly scheduled programming. When are we getting our tickets? Should be any day now, no? Wonder if the package is as nice as the football one.

In 13 days I think it was.

Package cant be as nice as football.

1 of the basketball tickets will say vs $iena. none of the football tickets said that :)

Edited by bob87

Me and Boob87 go way back ;) -- you cant talk about delusional fans bases and leave good ole Bob out. I dont even know who that name calling whack job Eli is- I'm not responsible for every post on Siena anymore than you are responsible for every off the wall posts on this board .. But I do get what you are saying DP- you run a good board and I respect that.. Tony Out... Sorry for interruption boys..see you a few days before the game for some good ole fashioned smack talk

Thanks Tony. As for you and Bob, I'm familiar with the history. You guys are probably going to start getting along better in the future as you slowly make the transition from Siena fan to UAlbany season ticket holder to full-fledged UAlbany fan. :)

Anyway...back to our regularly scheduled programming. When are we getting our tickets? Should be any day now, no? Wonder if the package is as nice as the football one.

I was wondering if they will give them out at the Meet and Greet. I can't remember if they've done that in the past or not.

I was wondering if they will give them out at the Meet and Greet. I can't remember if they've done that in the past or not.

Then email said yes you can pick up your tickets at meet and greet. They have not done that in the past. They did that at the football one a couple of months ago

I also expect the tickets will have all the opponents correct unlike the tickets for a lower level school in the area :)

Edited by bob87

Thanks Tony. As for you and Bob, I'm familiar with the history. You guys are probably going to start getting along better in the future as you slowly make the transition from Siena fan to UAlbany season ticket holder to full-fledged UAlbany fan. :)

DP

I am sure some fans have made that transition :)

Doubt $iena toni is smart enough to be one of them :)

Edited by bob87

The invitation does say season tickets will be handed out @ meet & greet. I do not think they did this in the past, but they did @ the football meet & greet this year.

Complimentary food, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served and all season ticket holders may pick up their 2016-17 season tickets at the event.

Edited by dslyank

Me and Boob87 go way back ;) -- you cant talk about delusional fans bases and leave good ole Bob out. I dont even know who that name calling whack job Eli is- I'm not responsible for every post on Siena anymore than you are responsible for every off the wall posts on this board .. But I do get what you are saying DP- you run a good board and I respect that.. Tony Out... Sorry for interruption boys..see you a few days before the game for some good ole fashioned smack talk

The transition will be expedited when Siena goes bankrupt. Their financial woes are well know... That's why I propose we go bigger on arena... When Siena shuts their doors we will need space to accommodate their fans as they become our fans.

I would also caution people when attacking Siena fans... How you going to be sitting side by side with them and taking them in when you get off on the wrong foot?

Edited by Clickclack

The transition will be expedited when Siena goes bankrupt. Their financial woes are well know... That's why I propose we go bigger on arena... When Siena shuts their doors we will need space to accommodate their fans as they become our fans.

I would also caution people when attacking Siena fans... How you going to be sitting side by side with them and taking them in when you get off on the wrong foot?

:P

We hardly ever talk about them the way they talk about us. Our LCC talk usually picks up around the time of the Albany Cup game but otherwise for the most part this community generally pretends they don't exist. Our fans are more concerned with security policies at the nice football stadium we have hahah. They have like 3-4 threads going at any one time in regards to UA lol. Their fans come to our P&G game to 'scout' (I've never even remotely had an inkling of going to an LCC open practice). They are the ones crying about fans getting 'frozen out'. Bottom line, LCC cares a lot more about what UA is doing than UA caring about what LCC is doing (probably because we're really good at like 4-5 sports while they are okay at 1...they might finally have a good year this year according to some of you).

When fans start wearing purple, I don't care about their past :P.

Eli

Who is pretending that lcc doesn't exist :)

For the most part they either don't #football or are not competitive :)

I was at the last Albany Siena football game. The final was something like 72-8 UA. In good old Bleecker Stadium.

Eli

I was at the last Albany Siena football game. The final was something like 72-8 UA. In good old Bleecker Stadium.

If folks haven't looked... Read up on Siena football history on Wikipedia.. Lmao...

Eli

They were supposed to have been on our schedule sometime 10 to 15 years ago. They gave up football because it wouldn't have even been that close :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not going to post this in the meet and greet, but the increased price for season tickets has resulted in some nice additions for this upcoming year.

Evidently we are getting a 2nd screen in the opposite corner as has been mentioned here...and we got new digital scorers tables which will showcase stats during the game (FINALLY!) as well as some new nice courtside seats for the ballers. Money well spent IMO.

1390342228892986204_account_id_1.jpg

4418871799602942003_account_id_1.jpg

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1