UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Purple & Gold Game - Friday 14th

I probably shouldn't give the administration any ideas but I would have paid to watch that game last night. Really entertaining and I wanted five more minutes of OT, not just two!

Nichols and Cremo were the story of the night. I guess I have to wonder if Nichols is a PG or a shooting guard? I was impressed with Grayson and thought about a Grayson and Nichols backcourt with Cremo at SF.

Campbell was a different player than I thought. Seemed like he was all over the court, especially in the second half. Blocking shots and rebounding.

99 is right, we don't really have a center but I thought Stire was really owning the inside, especially against Mike Rowley who is a pretty decent defender.

Cremo had 7 threes in that game. Damn.

Didn't see any rebound numbers..but the Daily Gazette had full point totals.

PURPLE TEAM - 77

Cremo - 39 (7 threes)

Campbell - 15

Grayson - 13 (3 threes)

Rowley - 7

Fruscio - 2

GOLD TEAM - 71

Nichols - 26 (4 threes)

Stire - 15

Anderson - 12 (4 threes)

Andrews - 10 (2 threes)

Charles - 8