UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #19: 1/13/18 - 12:00pm - @ Maine

Eli

Can we just all admit NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING?

That didn't last long lol.
Why... What,you have this team figured out?
Huh?

I assume your post above was stating all the fans complaining about using the bench , do this do that was for nothing (after the Maine game) is for nothing because as fans we know nothing.

Now the wheels fell off again (Bingo) and the world is on fire, so that concept that we know nothing is out the door. (Since everyone is back to giving all advice)

That is all lol.

Edited by MRSGDG
  • Like 1

Haters gonna hate. Doesn't change that pesky reality though.

Go Patriots.

That reality that cheaters sometimes win, and get away with it? Get to bring home the cheerleader or model and people forget about the cheating in time? I mean it's not like they bugged opponents practices, or tried to steal signs, or do any little thing they could to get an advantage.

$iena, you must be a Jets fan. I understand.

patssb1.jpg

Edited by uofalbany

Haters gonna hate. Doesn't change that pesky reality though.

Go Patriots.

That reality that cheaters sometimes win, and get away with it? Get to bring home the cheerleader or model and people forget about the cheating in time? I mean it's not like they bugged opponents practices, or tried to steal signs, or do any little thing they could to get an advantage.

$iena, you must be a Jets fan. I understand.

patssb1.jpg

Nope. Not even a football fan. As a Yankee Fan, the only football teams I root for are the UA Great Danes, JMU ( which will end this year as Brian Shor is a coworkers nephew and graduating this year), and whatever NFL team is playing against the Patriots.