UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Welcome to the new board!

You can register at the top left hand side of the main index. They're are a couple of new features on this board you may be wondering about.

-The first is avatars. After you set up your membership go to the top where it says "my controls". There you'll find information about your avatar and other account information. You can link from another website, choose one from the gallery(which I'll be updating) or upload one from your computer.

-Creating a link is much easier now. Just copy the URL from the site you want the link to go to, click on the "http://" button above and paste the url into that. It's that easy. The same goes with images.

I'm aware there are a few things that need tweeking. One is the text over the colored backgrounds. I will be fixing those and a couple of other things in the next couple of weeks, please be patient. I also have some more content to put in the "Danes History" and "Road Dogs" sections. If any of you have any stuff you want in there just post it under "Road Trips" or email it to me.

Enjoy the Board!

Yes it is the official Siena Sucks icon. I had you and Dane 96 in mind when I made it. I can turn it into an avatar and send it to you if you'd like to use it all the time.

I'm glad to see all the usual suspects registered and some new folks too. Haven't seen Czar on the board but hopefully he'll turn up. There are a few changes I still have to make, like the text appearing faded (UAlum72 pointed this out, it's not your eyes) on some of the headers. You'll probably notice some changes in the coming week. I think one thing it takes some time getting used to is having so much stuff on the main index. I'll try and weed some stuff out if it doesn't get used. I'm not sure about removing the links since I know I use them alot. If anyone has any suggestions by all means let me know.