UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Friday Poll - Four Game MVP

MVP so far  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with Hatalsky. For me, it was also a tough choice because I think that Mofor and Brunson have both been a huge difference for us. We don't win games without them. But Hatalsky has gone from obscurity--from a fan perspective--to filling quite possibly the biggest shoes needed (Nicastro) on the field and in a leadership capacity. The kid is a straight up old-school football player.

• Like 1

Most impressive for me was watching #83 D. McDonald on returns in the Monmouth game!

I meant to add him and then forgot this morning. I like the way Brunson is progressing also and some of it is having better receivers. Last year, we were playing several freshman WR after the first couple of games. The staff has added some really nice talent this year.