UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #12: 12/12/17 - 9:00pm - @ Memphis

Eli

Alright, on to Memphis forreal this time. They're down and don't have their normal talent, but they're still good enough. The mids they struggled against so far this year were also missing their leading scorers when they played them.

Jeremiah Martin (PG) takes the most shots for them. 45.8% have been from deep, he's hit 40.9% of them. About 1/3 of his shots are at the rim, but only 5% of those are assisted on so it would appear when he gets there it's from taking his defender off the dribble from the perimeter.

Jamal Johnson has taken 76.4% of his 55 attempts so far from deep (has hit 35.7%) so he's the guy to run off of the three point line and 86.7% of them have been assisted. Other than that there's a couple of other guys who take a higher percentage of their shots from deep, but they haven't hit them at anything close to a good clip.

Kyvon Davenport is another guy to watch, stretch big who's taken the second most shots on the team, Jimario Rivers is their big who plays more like a true big.

Their attendance has been way down this season according to Gary Parrish so I don't know what to expect atmosphere wise.

• Like 1

I want to see a competitive game with a chance to win at the end of the game. They are still Memphis so I think they'd beat us 9 times if we played them 10 times. I will be disappointed if we get blown out by 20+ though.

Drunk

Yes they're no where near the Memphis of past, but I think your still underestimating the level of athletes that are in the AAC and the America East.