UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

New Board Headline

GreatDanes06

It doesn't really fit this site just yet...I'd love to volunteer my services, free of charge, to spruce up the theme of this website and also fix some of the back end stuff like the 'like' button, etc.

I think after everything, the board headline and pic needs an update.

DP is on the road lol. Free board so just happy we have a place to call hom2, bpf.

Free to the rest of us. I was under the impression DP pays for this site.

Yes it's free to you and me. That's why I don't comment on how DP manages or has it look since he pays for it.

DP is on the road lol. Free board so just happy we have a place to call hom2, bpf.

Yes it's free to you and me. That's why I don't comment on how DP manages or has it look since he pays for it.

Bingo

I think we are all appreciate of having this space... Dp has run it for years and it's a great board, best in the ae. Imo we can certainly spruce it up and make it even more inviting... We are big time now, just like our program. :-)

Awesome!

Suggestions:

Rename to BIG PURPLE FAMILY ????

Add Sue Hooley's initials somewhere???

Easy to do...but like I said, those are just some ideas. Dane Pound has to give his say so and actually makes the changes...but as MsGDG said, it's his 'domain' so can do whatever he wants. He's the one that pays for it.

Standing offer to volunteer my time and effort (I work in IT Support and rather enjoy web design, etc.) to get this site upgraded/updated. I'd even be willing to take over as primary support for this place.

Edited by Ilko

Awesome!

Suggestions:

Easy to do...but like I said, those are just some ideas. Dane Pound has to give his say so and actually makes the changes...but as MsGDG said, it's his 'domain' so can do whatever he wants. He's the one that pays for it.

Standing offer to volunteer my time and effort (I work in IT Support and rather enjoy web design, etc.) to get this site upgraded/updated. I'd even be willing to take over as primary support for this place.

{hits like button}

Awesome!

Suggestions:

Ummm..look at the banner..haha.
It's the same place the "beer garden" sign was that no one saw.. ;) Edited by MsGDG

Awesome!

Suggestions:

Ummm..look at the banner..haha.
It's the same place the "beer garden" sign was that no one saw.. ;)

He was referring to my mock up designs (adding SH there)...

• 2 years later...

Futura bold:

aew1e2P.png

DP, I see you changed the banner on the actual site but the background is white for some reason (it should be transparent, thus blue). But if it was blue the font wouldn't work (color clash)...so here is a different version with an actual background setup to match our site and the text made to be readable):

7BOtspx.png

Or we can change the site background to white or something...

That being said, my offer still stands to offer my services in sprucing up the joint further...would need access to the host/configuration/admin panel though. I'd even consider partnering on the costs, etc. to help lessen the burden of just you supporting it financially as I know it probably costs a decent amount.

Edited by Eli

I love the new banner. I am sure those of you with creative/artistic/CAD skills can even make it better; but it is definitely a nice addition to the blog. I am not sure how to go about doing so, but I would gladly contribute to the cost of running/maintaining/updating this blog. DP let me know how?