UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Let's Fix SEFCU!

You may call it structural, but access from the SEFCU lot needs complete redoing - lighting, signage, ticket sales, handicap access (why have HC parking if you still have to go over curbs and stairs?) and more timely salt on the snow.

And no password for the guest WiFi.

Put player stats on the new scoreboard?

That could be fixed with those old screens they had in the corners last year.

Or by placing a frame around the video feed with at least the players on the floor and the # of fouls they have, then shorten the spinning UA logo and add a stats screen before/after replays and during time outs?

During the Iona game, I could have sworn that I saw screens with player stats flash for 1 second before going to something else.

5k is a perfect number. Renovations for anything bigger than that is a risk.

We don't fill the place now but I'm a proponent of 'future proofing' for anything I do, be it upgrading my electronics at home, automotive, etc. We're at 4,538 right now. If we're going through the trouble of renovating, etc...future proof it a good bit. I'd say 5.5k up to 6K max.

Edited by Eli

All of the gray parts of the seating should be purple or gold.

All the seats should be purple or gold, the opposite of the above.

All of the seats should be actual chair backs.

The gray makes the place look downright ugly.

IIRC when the Knick/Pepsi/TUC opened they said purple or blue seats was a common theme in arenas because they look less empty when unoccupied. See also the look of the gold seats at BOFO

5k is a perfect number. Renovations for anything bigger than that is a risk.

We don't fill the place now but I'm a proponent of 'future proofing' for anything I do, be it upgrading my electronics at home, automotive, etc. We're at 4,538 right now. If we're going through the trouble of renovating, etc...future proof it a good bit. I'd say 5.5k up to 6K max.

More seats can mean more money...I'd be very happy with 5k in a tight on top of the court type of configuration.

6 probably to big!