UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #5: 11/22/17 - 7:00pm - @ Dartmouth

Eli

In addition: I've removed the link from the posts I could edit but there is two more where it shows (your post above mine and UofAlbany's post at the top of page 2).

You only taking Bitcoin? I’ll get you next FB season or you can hit me up if we cross paths at a B.B. game.

It is strange how little fan support most of the Ivy basketball teams get. Go search for a message board or forum for Ivy League fans. I tried before the Yale game, and I couldn't find one that had more than 10 posts about the entire 2017/18 season, much less on individual games. I would have posted my feelings on why that is, but I don't want to get political.

I remember earlier this year hearing about how some Columbia students were not happy and were uncomfortable about their football team being so successful this year instead of the lovable losers. Can’t wrap my head around that one.

Freakin millenials. lol.

In addition: I've removed the link from the posts I could edit but there is two more where it shows (your post above mine and UofAlbany's post at the top of page 2).

You only taking Bitcoin? I’ll get you next FB season or you can hit me up if we cross paths at a B.B. game.

If I was doing well with bitcoin, I'd own the IvyLeague network right about now lol. People who got in on the ground floor of bitcoin are millionaires now many times over probably.

Edited by Eli

Looks like the boot is off Campbell. He's in pictures from the shoot around in Dartmouth. Also, kind of surprising that Lulka is there. I can't remember if he was at the BU game.

Good news on Campbell. He's started out slow this year but we'll need him for sure so glad it's not a long lasting injury.