UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2018

Malachi De Sousa on Albany:"I just felt so comfortable with the way Coach Brown ran his system & I see myself bringing versatility to them." -Twitter

Edit: Whoops sorry see someone posted the link already.

Edited by MRSGDG

Two really nice players. UA just keeps getting better and better . From what I read we have little to no shot for Abercrombie. (Maybe someone knows different). If we ever got him that would be unbelievable.

The guy I would like to get is Tayler Mattos. He is 6'10 and plays very smooth . Also he is very young. May even be able to redshirt him . I think he will continue to blow up this year so if we are going to get him we need to do it soon . A little write up about him:

6'10" big man Tayler Mattos bursts in the rankings at #26 after a breakout summer with a talented young WrightWay Skills squad. Mattos is still in the infancy of his prospect development but his fluid movements, tremendously quick rate of improvement and blue collar work ethic are all reasons to believe his best ball is still years away. Combine that with the fact that Mattos is still just 16-years old heading into his senior year at Kearsarge (NH) and you've got one of the most intriguing prospects in New England. Mattos already holds offers from Boston University, Albany, Canisius, Rider, Kennesaw State, Bryant and New Hampshire

Looks like we are really turning the corner to be a very good midmajor. Let's continue to upgrade the Sefcu.

Edited by UA1882

Two really nice players. UA just keeps getting better and better . From what I read we have little to no shot for Abercrombie. (Maybe someone knows different). If we ever got him that would be unbelievable.

The guy I would like to get is Tayler Mattos. He is 6'10 and plays very smooth . Also he is very young. May even be able to redshirt him . I think he will continue to blow up this year so if we are going to get him we need to do it soon . A little write up about him:

6'10" big man Tayler Mattos bursts in the rankings at #26 after a breakout summer with a talented young WrightWay Skills squad. Mattos is still in the infancy of his prospect development but his fluid movements, tremendously quick rate of improvement and blue collar work ethic are all reasons to believe his best ball is still years away. Combine that with the fact that Mattos is still just 16-years old heading into his senior year at Kearsarge (NH) and you've got one of the most intriguing prospects in New England. Mattos already holds offers from Boston University, Albany, Canisius, Rider, Kennesaw State, Bryant and New Hampshire

Looks like we are really turning the corner to be a very good midmajor. Let's continue to upgrade the Sefcu.

Looking at his offers, I am guessing that we don't have much of a chance as well, but watching his highlights and hearing him speak, we can hope the connections are strong enough. :)