UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Re-calibrating expectations on the season...

Eli

Re-calibrating expectations on the season...what sayeth thou?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since the team had 12 Non-Conference Wins, the poll seems to indicate that the majority of votes feel that UA will end the season with a conference record of 8-8, 7-9, 6-10, or 5-11.

At least we have low expectations for the rest of the season.

Most concerning to me, regardless of wins, is the 2nd question of when we'll bow out. 7 people think it's either 1st or 2nd round. Not good for a team that aspires to not only win the AE but possibly win a NCAA game...at least before the season started.

I have a conflict on Thursday evening which I'd normally skip in favor of UA hoops without a seconds doubt but I might just take care of the other matter and watch the game late Thursday night...that's where I'm at.

Campbell last year in conference play, 53% from 2, 32% from 3. This year, 39% and 13%...LOL...his outside jumper looks worse than Stires if he ever tried one...no fluidity, nothing...why does he even bother? Slash/drive or move the ball...no more 3's.

He's attempted more 3's already this year then all of last year...37 vs 36 last year. He hit 7 all year this year, and only 1 in AE play in 8 attempts. He's actually shooting 58% from inside the arc, mostly on slashes to the rim. DO THAT!!!!!!

Edited by Clickclack

• 1 month later...

Anyone care to delete their vote and re-vote?

No...I picked 17-20 and Championship...they will surpass the win total but not sure about championship. They have the talent to make a run as a 4 seed.

I just voted for the first time because my account wasn't set up but I originally was going with 21+ wins and damn you Vermont. Damn you Vermont doesn't specify what round so I got more bang for my buck with that selection. At that point in time, I did think they were the only ones who could beat us.

Like click said, I think Albany can make a run, especially if someone (not Albany) gets taken out early and there is some reseeding. I really hope they make a run, its always nice to hang onto 1 or 2 more weeks of hoop season.

• Like 1

Anyone care to delete their vote and re-vote?

No...I picked 17-20 and Championship...they will surpass the win total but not sure about championship. They have the talent to make a run as a 4 seed.

I just voted for the first time because my account wasn't set up but I originally was going with 21+ wins and damn you Vermont. Damn you Vermont doesn't specify what round so I got more bang for my buck with that selection. At that point in time, I did think they were the only ones who could beat us.

Like click said, I think Albany can make a run, especially if someone (not Albany) gets taken out early and there is some reseeding. I really hope they make a run, its always nice to hang onto 1 or 2 more weeks of hoop season.

The order of the 2nd pole (last 3 options) is:

Damn you Vermont - lose in AE title game

Semi's

Quarter's