UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #30: 2/24/18 - 7:00pm - vs Maine

Eli

We are 20-9..... 8-6 in conference. The season could have been much worse.

It all comes down to this: win three games in the tournament, which virtually everyone

is invited... minus the dud... and you go to the dance. It's the same every year.

Let's face it, there are some teams in the AE that won't roll over for us. We've played some

good games, and some mediocre to poor games.

The masculinity test is always how do we perform in the tournament. Regardless if we are the 2 seed, or

the 4 seed, we need to take it to every game and to every play. Otherwise, we aren't worthy of

the NCAA tournament.

The only difference is.... we will have one home game and not two.

Best case scenario is if UMBC or Hartford losses in the quarters this way we can avoid going back up to UVM until championship.

I've been saying for a little while now you probably want them in the semifinals. Lamb is coming back, less time they have to readjust everything with him in the lineup the better.

Best case scenario is if UMBC or Hartford losses in the quarters this way we can avoid going back up to UVM until championship.

I've been saying for a little while now you probably want them in the semifinals. Lamb is coming back, less time they have to readjust everything with him in the lineup the better.

No way. Ill take an inexperienced UMBC or Hartford any day. Neither have been to the America East championship probably since they played each other 10 years ago.

No way. Ill take an inexperienced UMBC or Hartford any day. Neither have been to the America East championship probably since they played each other 10 years ago.

Thing is you're getting UVM in Burlington at some point either way if you can get past the first round. Does making the finals make you feel better about a season you're already disappointed in? Cause that's really the only difference we're talking about here. The streak is over which changes the pressure UVM would feel in the finals anyway. If Lamb's first game is the quarters I'll take them with a quick turnaround from the 3rd to the 6th than with him two games in and a week for them to get used to everything.

• Like 1

Thing is you're getting UVM in Burlington at some point either way if you can get past the first round. Does making the finals make you feel better about a season you're already disappointed in? Cause that's really the only difference we're talking about here. The streak is over which changes the pressure UVM would feel in the finals anyway. If Lamb's first game is the quarters I'll take them with a quick turnaround from the 3rd to the 6th than with him two games in and a week for them to get used to everything.

It definitely would make it less disappointing. A finals appearance is where 95% of us expected to be at when conference play started.

We play 7 guys so turnaround hurts us more than anyone else. UVM will be fine with Lamb whether he plays or not. Itll be similar to Hooley coming off the bench towards the end of the year in 2015.

It definitely would make it less disappointing. A finals appearance is where 95% of us expected to be at when conference play started.

We play 7 guys so turnaround hurts us more than anyone else. UVM will be fine with Lamb whether he plays or not. Itll be similar to Hooley coming off the bench towards the end of the year in 2015.

But how much better would ending their season in the Semi's feel??

Still an outside shot at a 3, but we need to go 2-0, UMBC go 0-2, and Hartford to go 1-1

If my math is correct.

I think we own the tie breaker over UMBC in that scenario, but Hartford wins it over us if the 2 records are reversed because of the UVM win. (Hartford and UMBC play each other so both can't go 0-2)

Edited by godanesgo99