UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Am. East Streaming Tech Help

Anyone know if an American East streamed game will work with Amazon Fire Stick. I tried using Cromecast with little/no success. Getting cromecast to work was so complicated, it was just easier to watch the games on my desktop computer. I would not mind watching on my TV which is in a more comfortable part of the house; but if the process is too complicated, I just would not bother.

Any help and thoughts would be appreciated, before I throw away another $35 on Fire Stick?????

Anyone know if an American East streamed game will work with Amazon Fire Stick. I tried using Cromecast with little/no success. Getting cromecast to work was so complicated, it was just easier to watch the games on my desktop computer. I would not mind watching on my TV which is in a more comfortable part of the house; but if the process is too complicated, I just would not bother.

Any help and thoughts would be appreciated, before I throw away another $35 on Fire Stick?????

I watch every game through chromecast. what kind of issues are you having? It is a very easy process to get it setup on your network and then you just clock the chromecast button in the chrome browser to watch on the TV.

I watch every game through chromecast. what kind of issues are you having? It is a very easy process to get it setup on your network and then you just clock the chromecast button in the chrome browser to watch on the TV.

We use Chromecast as well. It depends how what type of device you cast from. For example, I find casting from my phone or tablet better than casting from a computer.

With your phone or tablet you can download the Chromecast App and on the left hand side there is a menu button and you can "cast screen" meaning whatever you have on your screen will cast. This only works with Android devices, not apple.

cast_screen.jpg

If you have an apple product you have to be in the google chrome browsers on your tablet or phone and then cast from the browser through that drop down menu.

I've also heard the "ALL Cast" App works well too with various items like Fire Stick and Chromecast or a smart TV . https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.cast&hl=enor https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/allcast-cast-photos-music/id943763227?mt=8