UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB Game #1: 11/10/17, 7:00pm - vs. Iona (0-0 MAAC) @ SEFCU

I just bought 4 additional tickets (to my 4 season tix) a few days ago and I'll say it looked light on the site. Section 200 was pretty full, just random seats available, nothing together except in the back, but 150 and 250 were fairly empty. No problem getting 4 seats together real close.

I didn't look in the gray or on the other side, but let's just say I hope the sales pick up as game day approaches. Iona is a great home game.

• Like 1

I hope sales pick up. Looks like tons still available on the site with under a week to go.

All the elements are there for strong attendance...

• Season opener
  • Home opener
  • What looks to be one of the better UA MBB teams we have had
  • 2 local kids starting
  • Strong opponent, preseason #1 in the MAAC
  • A LCC Rival with that dumpster fire on the road
Edited by godanesgo99

LMAO - goto the 5:50 mark of the video/audio above

"I think it's Important that I am a very calming influence on our team on Friday night. I don't think that we as coaches realize how much of an impact we have on how our guys play and respond based on our actions on the sidelines. So I need to stay composed and make sure our team is composed"

Shot thrown at the clown at LCC and his ability to get T's in an exhibition game? I love it!

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1

He started to mentioned that the team scored over 100 against a higher level team, then backtracked and said that it was a lot of points. Coaches aren't supposed to comment on specifics from the secret scrimmages, and he didn't say much more than that - but I think it is a good sign. Considering the offensive ability of our team, combined with the style that Iona plays - it should be a great game to watch,