Photo

Let's Fix SEFCU!

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 BestDaneSinceHamlet

BestDaneSinceHamlet

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

Wow.  Very cool to have the UA logo on the bottom.  The only way that would look better if it were Damien...

#182 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

https://twitter.com/...739004551585792

For a little perspective on how big this thing is. Looks like it's Charles, Foster, and Cremo on the floor.

#183 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

https://twitter.com/...739004551585792

For a little perspective on how big this thing is. Looks like it's Charles, Foster, and Cremo on the floor.

Joe looks up in awe...

Well actually he is taking a long pass in, but still... ha.

Edited by MRSGDG, 15 September 2017 - 02:59 PM.

#184 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

I actually think he's doing an overhead half court shot. Ahmad Clark has brought this skill with him. Check out his twitter.

#185 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

Man that thing is truly beautiful. Can't wait for the first game.

Remaining wishes for THIS year:

1) Ticket desk at SEFCU parking entrance (sometimes my wife attends and if she does, I usually have to walk to the other end of the building before she can even get in - #firstworldproblem but annoying considering I'm a long time season ticket holder).

2) Concessions that *I* can access near the band or by SEFCU parking entrance. First game of last year I was able too and then they shut that area by the band down for only people on Millionaires row. Making the rest of us peasants have to go to the main one in the atrium.

3) Fix the pre-game spotlights from that nasty yellow that looks like a bulb hasn't been changed in 50 years to a nice white LED spot light.

That should get us cookin for the year.

GO DANES!!!

#186 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,652 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

Man that thing is truly beautiful. Can't wait for the first game.

Remaining wishes for THIS year:

1) Ticket desk at SEFCU parking entrance (sometimes my wife attends and if she does, I usually have to walk to the other end of the building before she can even get in - #firstworldproblem but annoying considering I'm a long time season ticket holder).

Funny stuff.

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

#187 GreatDanes06

GreatDanes06

Great Dane

• RACC Rowdy
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

I think those pics should answer the question about the corner screens. I can't imagine them being needed at this point.

QZcTc3.gif13021.pngknLKdl.gif

#188 madDOG

madDOG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

America...fvck yeah!

Edited by madDOG, 15 September 2017 - 04:46 PM.

• Eli likes this

#189 olddog71

olddog71

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

I live way out of the area most of the year, but in a few minutes I'm heading to the campus. Hope to see the new beautiful scoreboard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users