UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2017-18 MBB Schedule

The FBI is investigating charges of fraud and corruption in the basketball program of a public university in Kentucky. Hmmm... http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/09/26/university-louisville-college-basketball-fbi-sting/703414001/

You mean Louisville, not Kentucky.

Louisville is in the state of Kentucky

Doh! Totally read that too fast as "University of Kentucky".

Major fail haha. Carry on...lol

Edited by Eli
  • Like 2

I know Will Brown has been on 1045 a few times this summer, but the station hasn't uploaded any of his appearances to their YouTube page like they have in the past.

Anyone know the schedule for his appearances for this season and when they start? I think they used to be on Monday's.

Definitely ready for the season to start and hungry for info!

The Louisville thing caught my attention because we play them this year. They had sanctions from their last scandal and now this. Not sure what shape their program is going to be in by December.

Even if they loose ½ their team to scandal, their bench can probably handle us. This is not a knock on UA; only a comment that the "rich get richer" & "crime pays" in the ncaa. Do not mean to be so pessimistic , just think the ncaa needs a big shake-up. Not to get political but "clean the swamp."

The Louisville thing caught my attention because we play them this year. They had sanctions from their last scandal and now this. Not sure what shape their program is going to be in by December.

Even if they loose ½ their team to scandal, their bench can probably handle us. This is not a knock on UA; only a comment that the "rich get richer" & "crime pays" in the ncaa. Do not mean to be so pessimistic , just think the ncaa needs a big shake-up. Not to get political but "clean the swamp."

Might be better said this way. Clean the $ienahole. Apply it to whatever topic you wish.

Pitino and the Louisville AD out. Maybe that's a winnable game after all now.

WOW. Did not think that would happen. Figured it'd be the usual fines, loss of post season, etc. and a slap on the wrist for the actual employee's involved.

Pitino and the Louisville AD out. Maybe that's a winnable game after all now.

WOW. Did not think that would happen. Figured it'd be the usual fines, loss of post season, etc. and a slap on the wrist for the actual employee's involved.

That's what you get when it's the NCAA but once the feds get involved things get serious! Instead of fines, suspensions or lost games, the punishment could be jail time. I read a good article in the post about that. I'll see if I can find it.

• Like 1