• Eli likes this

#2 Stonewall D

Stonewall D

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:20 PM

Richmond fan here. You have a great coach and a solid team. IMHO, Albany makes the playoffs this year.

#3 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

Richmond fan here. You have a great coach and a solid team. IMHO, Albany makes the playoffs this year.

Thanks, we are hoping for that as well. UA has had success at every level of football on their way up to the CAA and it's nice for us fans to see them competing every week with some of the top teams. And beating them. I see Elon beat your guys today. It's a topsy turvy league right now...except for JMU

Edited by jimbo, 23 September 2017 - 11:27 PM.

#4 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

JMU is bananas. That team is nuts and I'm glad we don't have to face that juggernaut. 

But I definitely think we have a good enough team to make the playoffs this year. I'm all sorts of pumped after tonight's awesome win. Hopefully we keep progressing.

GO DANES!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users