UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ USF 11/24

They're veterans, they'll figure it out. Sometimes your shot just disappears on you...mine has been gone for about 15 years lol. I used to drain 3's like it was nobodies business in pick-up games...now if I make a layup it's a good day lol.

There's two ways to look at this:

1. Every year we start OOC crappy. Without looking back at every year in full detail, I feel like we always start 1-3, or 2-4/5 etc.

If history is any indicator, we will be just fine. Yes, USF is not a great program, but they are still a big conference school.

2. As a follow up to point #1, why the heck do we always start out so poor? And what can we do to try and change this going forward? Is it scheduling or is it just that our teams start out rusty for whatever reason?

I really want to comment on this game, but I just can't. I don't know what to say. I laid in bed with my 9 year old watching the game from my phone. When it ended, we both shook our head and said good night.

How they lost BU and USF games is mind boggling...so disappointing because you can't get them back. Total bitter taste...

I was also a little disappointed by Singletary in the second to last possession down by 1 with 9 seconds left. As a veteran leader he should have known what to do with the ball. With only 9 seconds left you either call time out right away or take it right to the rack yourself and take your chances. He was driving to the basket all night long with a lot of success getting to the line 8 times. Don't pass it to the side lines 30 feet away from the hoop!

I was also a little disappointed by Singletary in the second to last possession down by 1 with 9 seconds left. As a veteran leader he should have known what to do with the ball. With only 9 seconds left you either call time out right away or take it right to the rack yourself and take your chances. He was driving to the basket all night long with a lot of success getting to the line 8 times. Don't pass it to the side lines 30 feet away from the hoop!

Yes, a few of us in the stands were surprised at our last possession. With all the experience this team has had, I was disappointed with the lack of poise at the end of the game.

I didn't realize Singletary had 12 points in the game. He just seemed more quiet in the game. Stire impressed me, but I guess his performance faded a lot in the second half.

Yes, there were some odd calls, but UA certainly had its chances. I couldn't believe the fade at the end of the game. I'm just wondering whether the team has enough fire in itself o win the conference four times in a row.

It will be very interesting to see how USF plays against Kentucky in Miami this Friday.

After driving a while to get to the game, it was a disappointing loss, but I was impressed by the Sun Dome. It's a very nice arena - much better fan experience than the Times Union Center - something I wish UA could adopt for home games. That said, I could not believe the press said the crowd was over 2,700 last night. From where I was sitting at the beginning of the game, it seemed like the band members outnumbered the rest of the fans.

I was talking with my 9 year old a little while ago and he asked me why Hooley is missing so many shots this year. I told him that it is early and he will turn it around.

My son looked at me and said "maybe he would do better if he kicked it in." I laughed out loud. At least he has humor :)

• Like 1

Yes, a few of us in the stands were surprised at our last possession. With all the experience this team has had, I was disappointed with the lack of poise at the end of the game.

I didn't realize Singletary had 12 points in the game. He just seemed more quiet in the game. Stire impressed me, but I guess his performance faded a lot in the second half.

Yes, there were some odd calls, but UA certainly had its chances. I couldn't believe the fade at the end of the game. I'm just wondering whether the team has enough fire in itself o win the conference four times in a row.

It will be very interesting to see how USF plays against Kentucky in Miami this Friday.

After driving a while to get to the game, it was a disappointing loss, but I was impressed by the Sun Dome. It's a very nice arena - much better fan experience than the Times Union Center - something I wish UA could adopt for home games. That said, I could not believe the press said the crowd was over 2,700 last night. From where I was sitting at the beginning of the game, it seemed like the band members outnumbered the rest of the fans.

Yes a positive of last night was it was a very nice arena although comparing it to the really low bar the knick sets lessens that point coming across . First game I saw there although I walked in a few years ago before or after a St. John's baseball game at the ballpark right next to the arena . They have redone the arena since then .

As far as the game , best to say next game is Friday and a chance to play better