UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@Stony Brook 1/8

This stuff is on the coaches. The inability to handle pressure defense from a peer team is a consistent problem for Brown. The consistently poor screen communication and reaction. This is not this years team problem, it's most years team problem. That makes this a coaching issue. An issue that should be worked out in OOC games.

Edited by jalidanefan
  • Like 1

I just threw up. Part of me wants to watch the ending again to see what happened, but that was just nuts.

I'm not sure why Brown didn't call a time out earlier. You could feel it slipping away when it was within 10. So many stupid turnovers. The team just couldn't handle the press and they fell apart.

I just threw up. Part of me wants to watch the ending again to see what happened, but that was just nuts.

I'm not sure why Brown didn't call a time out earlier. You could feel it slipping away when it was within 10. So many stupid turnovers. The team just couldn't handle the press and they fell apart.

He's had that problem over the years. Great tactician...but not so great at knowing when to call a timeout. If we finished that game with any timeouts...it makes this loss so much worse.

I just got back from that debacle at SBU and I am just as sick as the rest of you. Worst loss I have ever seen. No answer to the press at all. I know Nichols was hurt and you needed Cremo and Grayson to bring it up but Dallas was the 3rd ball handler who had to try to get it over the timeline and that's not his game. No other ballhandler on the bench WB??? Maybe we need to look down the bench? Oh that's right, we don't play those guys during the OOC to see if they can handle pressure. So we are 0-2 in AE and SBU is 2-0. Who would have thunk that.

Maybe my Giants can savage this day.

• Like 1

For those with kenpom access... Take a look at Albany defensive efficiency, you don't just start playing defense half way through this season. If they have a winning season this year it will be a miracle. We've all been harping on defense for a while but they let a team put up a 25 spot in 7 minutes, not one stop.